Sunday, December 12, 2010

30 day challenge or 31 day challenge or 3 day challenge.....

I have joined the bandwagon now for the 30 day blog challenge. I however have found about 5 of them that have different questions, some of them go for 30 days some for 31, and mine may only be 3 days long. regardless here goes.

TEN FACTS ABOUT MYSELF 
1. I love to read
2. I am a girly girl although college has taken some of it out of me, but I love hair, make-up, fashion magazines and clothes, but college has turned me into somewhat of a hobo that wears sweats a lot 
3.My family are a. amazing, b. my best friends
4. I have learned that people change and I have too
5. Drew Bongiovi is undoubtedly the CUTEST, SWEETEST, MOST AWESOME BOY EVER
6. I love people, which is why I love blogs, it is fun to see what other people do in their lives and how cute and nice most people are
7. I would really love to go to law school one day
8. I love hot chocolate, I drink it at least once a day but there have been several days it has been more than once, or twice..........
9. I have learned that college, isn't so bad, after all. 
10. I love surprises, presents, gifts, birthdays and ALL holidays. They are so fun! 


That is all until tomorrow folks. Loves & Hugs etc

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line