Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 4 A picture of your favorite TV Cast



So here is the thing. Before I left for college I NEVER watched TV, I was always so busy doing stuff that I didn't have time or really want to watch TV. My senior year of high school I got sick a lot so I was home basically 3/4 of the year. (For real, Kuna High School I technically wasn't supposed to graduate....... but thanks anyways ) It was then that I started watching NCIS. It. Is. Awesome. When I came to college I was lonely and me and my best friend Tippy started watching Gossip Girl for hours to catch up. It is so drama filled but very addictive. Lie to me, is my new favorite. Drew and I watch it on our Netflix for Wii and talk about suspense. It is way interesting and never gets old. I love shows that solve crime. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. I need next season NOW!!! Addict out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line