Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 8 Something you miss

MISSING:
when I was tiny and ran around in swimming suits all day long
getting ready for the day regardless of if I would be seeing someone or not, i'm super slacking
my parents
Boise (sigh)
My girl friends who make me laugh uncontrollably with
Drew, (sigh, sigh sigh) and he is not even gone yet (sigh)
babysitting! oh I miss my sweet little Cole family and all of the cuties in my ward who loved me
high heels
sunshine 
my tiny big sister with her tiny huge belly that has a tiny baby in it and her cute little snuggle bug and hubby who live all the way in TEXAS (ILLEGAL)
I miss being so excited for Christmas.  I haven't been as much as I normally am and that my dears is a tragedy. 
                                                  On the other hand........................




Although I can say I do not miss being 16. Last night for work we hosted a surprise party for a 16 year old boy. Oh Bloody Hell. There were over one hundred other teenagers ranging in age from 13 (seriously moms?) to 18. It was pretty entertaining I have to admit, watching all of the interactions. Drew and I obviously come from a different part of town than this Utah one because we were ready to check in dark corners for (ahem) etc. But this group were more like 12. They stayed in groups of girls and boys and only occasionally would venture out to talk to the other gender. Cute. AND. Semi weird to me. It was fun to watch which girls got really really really ready with their hair and makeup and outfits, and who literally probably just woke up before they came with their older brother's sweats on and their hair in a messy bun. It was fun to reminisce on that time in my life, but I am also grateful that I do not have to deal with the small insecurities that that age brought on. 

Looking forward to 

PARENTS/BOISE! (YAYAYAYAYAY!)
Finding out if DrewB likes his presents(i hope he does, i hope he does, i hope he does)
seeing old beautiful friends 
Going to church in my home family ward, everyone is so nice there =)
Being away (hopefully!) from the snow 
Opening presents (YAY!! I LOVE PRESENTS!) 
Eating delicious home made food yummmmm 
sleeping a lot.
not working 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line