Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 10 Venting session.... oh wait.. yeah I just made this one up

VENT VENT VENT.

Dear Scammy Scamers,

If you had children I would kidnap them because they obviously deserve a better family environment. Also I am so mad at you. I don't even know you but if I were to ever meet you I would hope you to be ugly to match your bad manners and meanness. If possible there is a large likelihood that I would hit you with my car. And yeah a Ford Taurus does have a V6 thanks. Another thing, I hope your Christmas is awful because I'm pretty sure you just partially ruined mine. Thanks HOES! (That was a Santa reference.)

Megan


Ok, here is the deal. Drew and I are trying to find an apartment since he will be leaving in January until July. (Yeah awesome.) We emailed an advertisement that we saw on Craigslist that was seriously perfect and so cute and I could have a dog there and I was so excited and felt like everything would work out. Oh no instead it was fake and they have been taking money from Drew's account and we have no place to live even though we are supposed to be moving as soon as we get home from Christmas!

On the other hand I did get to go to this place called village inn today and my cute cousin and I did a present swap! FUN! I LOVE PRESENTS! And I got to see my little B-Man and I bought him the cutest little shoes from Old Navy and he started running around in them like an insane monkey. It was awesome. So I am sorry about the not as upbeat post but boy I wish things would work out better than it is right now. Much love

Meg

2 comments:

  1. OMG NO THEY DIDN'T. I'm so sorry, love. Everything will work out, but I'm sorry that this is such a painful process for you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little worried about that whole situation when you were telling me about it. If you need anything at all, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line