Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 7 Your Favorite Picture of Your Best Friend(s)

I have 4 best friends. Like I have mentioned before I am not the best at making friends. I am just a really closed person, but once I have, oh boy, we are friends for life. These four friends are all my best friends in different ways. So we will start at the beginning.
Sarhtop and I have been best friends since we were literally 3 years old. She and I are the most alike out of all of my friends. We laugh together, cry together, shop, get ready together and can relate to each other so much. 


Jessica is my rock. She is always there for me and has always been there for me since 4th grade. She is literally one of the strongest people I know. She is funny, and strong, and so beautiful. 



My girl KY-KY, you can defiantly hear us coming. When we are together there is NO volume control, we laugh seriously non stop when we are together and both talk so fast and loud at the same time! She is so smart and fun my life would not be the same without her. 




Tippy my rockstar. Talk about someone who will one day be famous. She is amazing! So creative, funny, insightful and out of control. We are ebf. (eternal best friends) as we like to call it because we know we were friends before and we will for sure be friends after. We are the most different from all of my friends and that is what makes us stick together. There are too many tears and too many laughs that tippy has been there for me always. 






I have been so blessed to call all of these girls my best friend. They have helped shape me into who i am today which I am glad to say I super like myself and I super love them! I cannot imagine what life would be like without great friends to laugh, cry, talk, share, shop, get ready with, and tell secrets to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line