Monday, December 13, 2010

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest to the longest.

I think this will actually come as a surprise. The person I have been closest to the longest............



Now this may be sorta cheating but I don't really think so. Kelsey Marie Keller has been one of my very best friends the longest. Yeah partially because we are related, but also partially because we are similar and not similar so we can mesh. I am not very good at getting close to people and staying close. I just suck in that category, I never want to be annoying and I am not trusting of people at all so basically its a wonder i'm married and I have any human interaction at all! But my dear Kels has stood by me through it all. Although we didn't grow up close to one another, whenever I got to see Kelsey I was so excited. Whenever I thought I would get to see her and then didn't I was basically devastated. Growing up we were much different. I liked Barbies and makeup and jewelry, (basically the same as now....) and she for like the first 16 years of her life pretended to be a dog and would lick me and crawl on the floor and would try to rip my Barbie's heads off. Not. Ok. But really it was only the first 4 years maybe 6. Anyways, I started liking boys long before Kels realized there were two genders, and she always thought i was the weirdest girl. Then we she started liking boys we had a newfound connection. I remember when we were really little I went to Kelsey's old house in I think what is considered Clifton, (forgive me if i'm wrong) and she had a bunk bed! It was so awesome! And she had this little jewelry box that had ballerinas on it and when you opened it there was a ballerina inside that spun in a circle to music. I was so jealous. So jealous of that music box. And I would take out all of her jewelry and look at it which i'm sure she hated. I actually still do that when I go to her apartment just not as noticeably. She has always been someone that I have trusted one hundred percent and that means the world to me. She is beautiful and classy, intelligent and so funny. Every time I am with her I learn something new whether it is noticing how beautiful the leaves are, or how to be nicer to people. We don't always get together like we both would like, but when we do I always love it. She is so special to me and always will be. We share several memories and I am so glad that she is a part of my family so that I can have her forever.

M

2 comments:

  1. . . .I was surprised!! :). I love you Megs. If you ever need anything, don't forget I'm here for you. We need to get together before you guys go to Boise for Christmas.

    I was actually thinking the other day about how when emailing people use to be the cool thing to do. I remember we would email each other back and forth when we were in middle school. Ha ha, that cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously we do! We should do something that is a fun Christmas thing we aren't leaving until Christmas Eve though we should be able to!!
    And might I just add that we were before our time with emailing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line