Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On Truth Tuesday

Guyyyysss!!

Hello! I feel sad that my last post was so sad so the goal of this post is to not be sad at all!

I don't feel like talking about thanksgiving today so maybe I will another time, instead I am going to talk about other stuff. Let's begin


First of all, remember how a few weeks ago on a Truth Tuesday I said that I was considering deleting my Facebook? Well today is the day I am deleting it. I am posting this post on facebook for one hour then deleting it forever! Or until I have a baby HAHA! I know that sounds lame but really I have gotten to the point where I would really like to avoid any excess negativity and honestly all it is anymore is drama-rama and makes me sad/mad which is so dumb. Life just seems so much simpler without it and I am excited to stop stalking people. Except I am not deleting my blog or pinterest, I know that's lame but I love blogs and I really am enjoying learning a ton of fun new ideas from Pinterest.

Second of all I am so thankful that my best friend is my best friend. She is the only person who knows when I am having a bad/sad/mad day without me having to tell her, and since I don't like telling people when I am having a day like that it is really nice to have someone who just gets it. Especially when she lives in SLC and doesn't even talk to me or see me and just texts me and asks what's up. I just love her. I am so excited to see her on Saturday. It is long overdue.

Third, after the funeral on Saturday we decided to do something uplifting and happy and to help us appreciate our lives a little bit more. We went and cut down our very own Christmas tree! We hiked through the snow and everything, and we had to park our car way far down the road because poor little Jetta doesn't drive in snow we found out. Su-heeet! Anyway I actually took pictures for once because I wanted to document the moment, and it was tricky let me tell you. Mr. does NOT like pictures at all! He avoids them etc and gets all awkardy/fidgety and then my pictures are all wobbly and I chastise him and then we both want to strangle each other but since I was very good at HIDING what I was doing he mostly didn't know so here we go....

What a nice hiny riiiiiight??? Mr. thought I stopped so many times because I couldn't breathe but it was quite the cont-rare I was actually snapping up some pictures. That is him just walking up the side of a mountain with a chainsaw over his shoulder my very own brawny man!


Mr. Dutchsky was having a blastoid as well. Often he forgets that he is a miniature mastiff and instead thinks of himself as a real life big mastiff and loves to run and play and eat stuff outside. We paid for that later though...... and he threw up all over his kennel that night. What a charmed life we live *sigh*


I wanted to wear my pink sparkle shoes but D insisted I wear these Ogre/Hulk shoes instead. They are his old hunting boots and they were so huge and walking in snow that sometimes came almost up to my knee in those babies was about as awesome as a stair stepper



It was beautiful up where we were and it was nice to just contemplate nature and all of the beauty that is a part of our world. There is a lot of peace in beautiful things for me.

After walking up all the way to where we cut down our tree, Dutch refused to walk. He was soaking wet and I had to wrap him up in my coat and carry him the whole way down. Poor guy. He really is turning into our baby but he's a nice addition




There he is in all his brawny glory with the prize!


Then he carried the whole thing down with his chainsaw over his shoulder again. Sweetest right?


We definitely got a country Christmas tree but I am in love with it. It is so lovely and romantic and it is all ours. We got a ton of stuff to decorate the crap out of the tree and decided to keep it really simple and only use the bulbs we got and I'm glad we did. There is nothing as lovely as having twinkling lights in your house with pretty sparkly things all over for an entire month. I love it.

That is all for now lovelies,

XOXO

M


PS! Don't forget to follow my blog! I'm not kidding about doing a giveaway when I reach 50 followers and for those of you who normally read my blog straight from Facebook you'll be alerted on when I update. Heart you cuties

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on her 3 days ago! i love your flippin tree its sooooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well why the flip didn't it with the first time??? :) but thanks we love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line