Sunday, November 13, 2011

On Zombies and the Land of the Old.....er... People

My life for the past 11 days has consisted of the above. And will consist of more of the above for a long time. Awe-Some! Don't worry it is no big deal but how my body responds to medicine it has been making me pretty sick but it will be fine soon. I will continue to use the "acid reducer" and Citrucel basically my whole life until I no longer eat, or am dead. Whichever comes first? And yeah that one packet is definitely my BC I just added that one for the effect. Niiiiiiiice right? Shock factor!

One thing that was fun about the Dr's, well technically there were two things, the first was when the Dr. went through the list of "family health" and then asks at the end what does your family have etc... I literally responded "all of the above" my mom, (that was the second fun thing about the Dr's) said "oh, Megan" the exasperated tone very present, along with the heavy undertones of, 'please stop being so dramatic' but we all know I WILL NEVER STOP, and second of all, I wasn't being dramatic or exasperating at all, I even made the Dr. go through the list again and it seems I was correct, literally all of the above folks. Be jealous my family takes more pills than your family. Ha!

So that has been fun. I missed school on Tuesday for some of the aftermath effects of the medicine, (yeah, be jealous) and then we left Tuesday night through today and have been in Boise. I had to go visit two high schools in Boise and then do an open house for Utah State and both were successful. We also had our Thanksgiving early with D's family because we weren't going to be able to come down twice and I had to come this week so we had Thanksgiving with the White's on Friday and the Bongiovi's on Saturday. Lots of food and probably more weight. Ugh. I did manage to go shopping like 3 times as well and I got some fun things, I forgot how much I loved to shop (considering the excuse of a mall here) and I came home with some sweet scores like my party pants, sparkly pink girl Toms, a tiger sweatshirt and quite a few other things..... either way. A much needed retail upgrade =)


Anyway I am still alive and kickin' so sorry for leading you astray otherwise. More posts this week promise*

xoxo

M


*Unless I don't then I didn't promise anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line