Saturday, November 19, 2011

On Stuff I bought Last week and my Party pants

Guys, lets do a little run-down scenario,

you go to class, then tell hubster to take good notes because you need to run to the restroom,
a half hour later while you are still in the restroom you text hubster out of boredom and he responds "oh you just woke me up"
then you remain in the bathroom for about 20 minutes longer
so you are in class a total of less than 15 minutes out of the 75. Great.
Then you go to your next class and tell your teacher that you have to leave early to give a tour of campus, then you decide to run to the bathroom first,
and end up not being able to give the tour,
and after a while,
the lights go out because it is motion detected and no one else has come in but you, but you aren't moving enough to get the damn thing to come back on again,
then you feel like crying, but remind yourself that if this were a reality tv show you would be laughing so you start laughing weakly instead,
then you call hubster and ask him to come get you
and then when you go out the light comes back on.
Humor. Yes.
What a great day that was on Thursday.
But to compensate for that true story, even though now I really am laughing about it, I decided to share some of my favorite things I bought while in Boise. I know, I know not too exciting, but shopping used to be my favorite sport while in Boise, then I moved to Logan and my new favorite sport became CSI and Criminal Minds. So you know I got a little excited/spent too much money/need to justify myself/couldn't handle it/don't regret it even now.....
so I thought I would just share some of my favorites because even though it is sad, I am one of those people who loves things, I love them and I hadn't really bought any "things" for a long time so I have been basking in the after glow ever since,


I tried (for the most part) to have reasons that I needed certain items that I bought, this for example, I freaking live in a freaking iceland tundra where my ears freeze every year so obviously I NEEDED this. I love bows and girly things too and there was a few others I liked but this one was my favorite, I wanted it bad and in this color so Mr. went and pulled it off of the display mannequin for me like the nicest and I was lucky because it was the last one they had in their whole store! SCORE!


This scarf I am in love with. It really does make a difference in the warmth factor and the berry color makes me want to swim naked in cranberries..... too much?? Anyway, I love it and I really want like 15 more. hint...hint...hint.... but seriously someone D/Family I would not be mad if someone gave me more of these



One of my favorite traditions (yeah it is a tradition to us!!!) that we do is that whenever we go to SLC or Boise it is a must to go to F21 and buy 1/3/25 pairs of earrings. I love jewelry but earrings are my very favorite. I love all things big, shiny and sparkly. Lucky for me D does too so he always helps me pick out the pairs I get, he is the sweetest about things like that, what is funny to note is that in my house growing up we were not allowed to wear earrings that were too big/long/shiny/sparkly or that basically were longer than an inch. When I was about 17 my Dad finally gave that one up with me because you just can't stop that with me. I can't wait to show him one of these pairs at Thanksgiving =)


Those are my feet. And yes although I am sad to say it, those are TOMS, not that I don't think the idea of TOMS isn't fabulous, but the reality of TOMS really isn't, besides that I am a cheapo and prefer to buy 3 pairs of shoes to the one pair of TOMS, but D's best friend is a manager at a shoe store and gives us the family discount so since these were a youth size 6 which means cheaper than regular adult toms, and also 30% off I just got them. And honestly as soon as I put them on I started prancing around the store telling everyone how happy my feet felt, so happy in fact I wore them out of the store. I just love sparkly things and for some reason pink is just kickin' lately



There you see is a small portion of my party pants. Look at that pattern! Literally, party. pants. You can't stop them. I just showed a small portion because unless you see them to believe it is probably hard to understand the magnitude of awesome that these pants have.

I also was going to show my new tiger sequin sweater but I can't show everyone everything that I bought and loved and I don't want to ruin my entire holiday outfit! Oh Yeah!

I also bought a lot of other things but I also don't want to highlight that occasionally it is not only my bladder/bowel (
That is all for now buds!
Hope you are having a fabulous day and you drink at least 1-3 cups of hot chocolate as it is a must for everyday health and good fortune,

Loves
xoxox


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line