Tuesday, November 22, 2011

On Truth Tuesday

Hello lovelies
I hope that on this Tuesday you are having a pleasant day before the holidays start. Not that holidays aren't really fabulous but you know, you need to gear up and everything. Like this evening for example we decided to take a pre-thanksgiving trip to have dinner with my parents and grandma for practice for this Thursday.

So let me give you a run-down, I was really excited to post my christmas-picture-wish-list, but then my darling cousin Kels posted hers today, and I'm not all the way done yet. So I was lame and didn't. I am going to though, the problem at our house is that we are strict on a budget and stick to it, which means scoping out sales and getting as many awesome things as possible within the budget while also getting things that was most wanted etc, unless that is you are the husband and then you decide a few days before Christmas what to get your present-obsessed wife for Christmas and instead of thinking about budgety things and wish list things you just start spending which then makes said wife kinda pissed. Yeah I know I know i'm ocd about this one though. Also my mom always asks what I want for Christmas and my parents are all about a budget also, but then when she asks me I say dumb things like costco toilet paper and socks and crap like that. But really costco toilet paper really is on my list...... anyway just stay tuned even if you don't care it is still fun to do


So remember that time I was in the bathroom all day. That day happened again today. Except worse and the lights went out and everything. Oh my life. I feel like this is teaching me humility, because really what is more humbling than not being able to leave a bathroom for a few hours? Not much, folks, not much. You are welcome for sharing that with you.

I also keep having a problem of forgetting things. Mostly it has been not too big of deal things, but today it was a pretty big one, after I came home from being sicky I decided to take a bath and found out I hadn't worn a bra all day. HOW THE HELL DO YOU FORGET THAT??!?! I shouted a few expletives then Mr. and I had a good laugh because really? Kind of a big one.


Another thing that has been happening at my house is that Mr. Dutch pulled my coat off of the couch the other day and then pooped on it, then the next day he walked over and sniffed all of our shoes and pooped on mine!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I almost killed him but he for sure learned to start whining at the door after that one. Sigh, I'm learning all about children through this I feel like yeah? (I know I know all you moms are saying "just you wait")

Both images via Pinterest

One other thing about Mr. Duth Button is that yesterday morning while I was still laying in bed and D was getting ready I heard Dutch keep whining and thought selfishly to myself "dang it I'm going to have to go fix that" but then D started talking to Dutch saying "what? what? Do you want in here? Is that it?" Sure enough Dutch stops whining because he was in the shower. Just like he wanted. We created a monster I'm afreaid.......

Today on our way to Preston we put in the original Phantom of the Opera. I seriously almost started crying like 7 times I was so happy. I grew up to Phantom and Les Mis, I can sing you both of the originals backwards probably, every part. Especially Phantom though, I love it, the first time I went to the actual opera I was 6. I love it. I wanted to be an Opera singer for a long time because of the Phantom. Mr. had never heard it before but he heard it to the fullest extent on our way there and back tonight. I just was pulled back to playing 'Designer Barbie' and Encarta listening to the entire Opera over and over again and fighting with Cassie because I never got to be the main character, (the woes of the youngest child) I just love it. I grew up lucky my friends, that I did,


That is all for this night,

loves hugs etc


xoxo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line