Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the real day that is actually Tuesday.....

Guys, seriously? Seriously? NO ONE TOLD ME I DID A TRUTH TUESDAY ON A MONDAY?!?!?!!?
Come on! I kid you not, it was 4:26 this afternoon as I was driving up to my meeting for my meeting that I realized, "Today is my meeting, meeting is on Tuesday, yesterday was Tuesday, this doesn't make sense, damn it my head slowly said.... I did a truth Tuesday on a Monday and didn't even know it!" Yeah I really didn't know that yesterday. Shoot. But since I already did that I decided I would talk about our Halloween Festivities!

Our Halloween weekend consisted of two parties in one night!! We had been invited to both and we couldn't just go to one so we decided to go half and half. I am really glad we did because they were both so much fun with a ton of fun people! As you may have remembered I was suuuuuuuper excited for my costume, that is until it didn't actually happen. We were going to be dinosaurs!! My nephew B who lives closest to me loves them and I thought he would think I was the coolest if I was a dinosaur. Plus Mr. agreed to being a dino with me and that's like getting paid in happiness coins for a whole weekend to me! But then it got too complicated and I became angry and then we finally just decided to do stupid costumes that you buy at the store but all of the costumes I wanted didn't have any sizes for anyone older than 6?!? Whatev to you too consumerism halloween and the ideal that everyone wants to be sleazy for halloween. Not me! So we were getting a little desperate because both of the sweet halloween parties were dress up and we had to do it for work as well and Friday night after 11:00 wasn't giving us much fruit.
Then we found these beauties, (which will be shown shortly) and Mr. said "yeah I would wear that with you, that's ok" Well Hells Bells! So here are some pictures, not as good as dinosaurs but it was still a lot of fun!
Yep we were babies, matching babies :)

At the first Par-Tay with Kels as an old lady and Shay as Harry Potter/Hermoine really (I thought she was Brittney Spears from "Hit Me Baby One More Time" awkwardly people aren't dressing up as her......)


Then at the second party there was a picture stand set up so we had some fun with that

Here is a portion of the second group, lots of fun

This picture cracks me up so much, we said pretend that we are an awkward family like in the k-mart photos and all touch each other and smile weird, I think it turned out quite nicely



Since it is November, I would like to say Here's to the Holidays and for being thankful. I will also be taking part in the challenge of being grateful for something every day and letting everyone else know. Today I am grateful for this new little guy who has stolen our hearts. We decided a few weeks ago it was time to get another dog and that it would be part of our Christmas present to one another so here is our little Dutch



They are the best of friends already

We are very excited for Dutch to be a part of our family. He is so sweet and we adore the socks off of him. I hope that your Halloween was fantastic and that you had a beautiful first day of November that was the real Tuesday of this week.
xo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line