Friday, October 21, 2011

Thursday Thank You

NO I DIDN'T FORGET!

Last week I didn't but just thought that Saturday was Thursday and it got real messy so rather than try to explain that to everyone I gave it a rest and decided this week it was. So drum roll please........

To my NatBat. I really freaking love you. We met at work me and this girl who looks like a pixie is amazing with anything she puts her mind to and hates children (she's fascinating!) But really as soon as I started working at SARC Nat became a really important part of my life. She helped me learn she was my friend and she would swear and tell me dirty jokes which no one else could quite understand.... (apparently it is a 'not from utah' type thing) anyway Nat thanks for being the best friend I have that isn't from "home" you have been there for me so many times to listen to me whine, worry and just talk to. Thank you for being one of the only people that I can really and genuinely talk to and be myself around and that you never judge. I love you for that so so much. Thank for you my birthday present and for always being so thoughtful, not just of me but of everyone. I just want you to have a kid so bad only so that my kid could marry him/her :D I really don't know what I would do without you because I think you are literally one of the most genuine and smart and funny people that I know. So here is to you dear friend,


Meg

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sista!

    Well except for the dirty jokes part ... I've overheard some of them and I don't get them so she just saves them for you.

    Sure do love that NatBat!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line