Sunday, October 30, 2011

On: Hi Guys!!

HI GUYS!

Remember on Tuesday I was going to blog the next day and then remember that I didn't? I know, I know I'm the only that noticed.... anyway lets just talk huh? I decided I would take this time to high light some good things and add a few pictures along the way


So I have been trying to get crafty and it is intimidating to me a little. I am one of those people that takes a while to be able to do something cool like everyone else on cough*cough* pinterest cough*  Anyway I did get a little desperate and do some hard core crafting (ok not at all hard core but for me so hardcore I can't hear) I made this wreath......

And I also made this festive fall table adornment. I painted those pumpkins they aren't sweating, and It all sparkles, which i'm a fan of.
 Ok let me be honest, I am pretty proud of this table arraignment because I don't do things like this........
 My Darling was also gone for days and days and days...... and we have this new tradition where we get mugs from places we/he goes on trips so he brought be back these two lovelies. The reason is because I have hot chocolate every. single. day. But seriously like clockwork, but I don't like to make it because I can't make it taste right, nesquick is touchy let me tell you, so my mom used to make it for me and now Mr. makes it for me so I like lots and lots of big fatty mugs for lots of chocolate. 
 My Sweet Chicken also brought home these pretties and even though they look bad because of this lighting, they are lovely. Even now they are still beautiful and he picked them out all by his lonesome because he knew how sad I was while he was gone. Sigh, he's a charmer.........
And this DARLING vintage necklace from my fabulous sister Hollie. She is so sweet to me. She has a fab business btw if you're interested in looking through some of her things, www.vintagefarmfurniture.com she got this for me at an awesome wild-hare faire that I was so sad I missed. What a peach.

Anyway not that this is super fantastic but all of these things have made me quite happy, and have continued to make me happy. And I will admit me and Darling went to a few stores last night and bought a lot of things for some crafts I have been hoping I will successfully make. Wish me luck,


xoxoxo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line