Thursday, October 6, 2011

On Thursday Thank You

Hello Folks,

First I would like to thank Mr. Bongiovi for smacking me in the butt and saying "COSMO SAYS MORE SPANKINS MAKE FOR A BETTER PERIOD!" ummmm? What? Actually no, no it doesn't and he doesn't even know. What a cocaine head.

Second I would like to thank Kim Kardashian for being on QVC so that me and the rest of the 65 and up club could enjoy her collection this evening. Her wedding ring is so huge it makes me want to bite it for some reason. It is weird I know but man that thing was hitting me in the face and I was on my couch far, far away from her and her 20.5 carat ring. Wowza.

Now let's get down to business, the actual real business of this Thursday Thank You!
Here's to you Stassy! (That's my mom btw, me and D call her Stassy a lot because her name is Stacy) She is fabulous. On Monday she came and picked me up early and took me to some stores so that I could find a black pencil skirt that I needed for an event. We spent our morning perusing the aisles chatting like old times. See my mom and I, we are buddies. I was the last child which means I had a lot more Mom time than the other kids. I was born and smothered with love from the beginning, then the real fun began when everyone else had to go to school and I got to stay home and play! Then life continued and I started going to school and then everyone else left for the big world and it was my turn to play again while they all got married and went to college. Leaving home for me was a lot, lot harder than I expected it to be. I missed my parents a whole lot. Then when D left for those real great 6 months it was hard then too. Now my parents live here. I know for 100% sure it is for a reason. I'm sure there are a thousand of them but I know the one reason that was the reason for me is that I needed my parents to be here and to be closer. It is so nice to be able to see them often and to listen to their guidance and feel their love for us. I have been very, very blessed to have such wonderful parents. So thanks Momsy for coming with me and for talking, and for being the best mom ever just for me. I love you.

xo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line