Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On:Truth Tuesday

fall. in. love.

hello there darlings!

I hope that today has been a good day for all of you. I can say it is much better for me now that lovely man child is home.


That picture is from Pinterest. I think pinterest is cool, mostly because I am reminded non-stop that a lot of people have good ideas but i'm sure glad that someone had the idea to put them all together so that people like me can try them, or at least have a little motivation to think up some things ourselves. I am not addicted though I can say that in a relieved way because I was worried I would be so I try to limit my interest. thank you very much

Oh fall....... sigh......
can I just say I freaking hate fall? I always have and thought I always will/would, but I don't! This summer I saw myself in the fall and here I am and I am happy to be here. Normally I am not interested in colder weather or anything changing, (yeah i'm one of those people) but this year, honestly I am more than more ready for some change. A lot of things actually, there are a lot of things that need to be better, and can be better and I am ready for those things to start getting better.

I am loving pumpkins, and the nice smell from my scensty and the harsh wind in my face and the beautiful leaves changing.

I am also very excited about my costume. Mostly because I believe I am the only person who would decide to be this and be excited and even though it is going to look lame and homemade I will also be the one person who will not be ashamed but will be proud to wear it! PROUD I SAY! poor mr. though, since I convinced  him he really had no option in the matter but to match he may be one of those people who is not happy with the arrangement. Regardless when you see the pictures you must, and I say must tell me how fantastic they are whether you believe it or not ok?

Sometimes I wonder if I love beautiful things too much. I am a compliment a holic. I don't want things that other people have though I'm not one of those kinds, just the kind that loves diamonds and lipstick and high heels and nicely done makeup and luxury cars and decorated deserts and jewelry and flowers and good looking people and interesting things etc etc etc. Sometimes I worry that maybe it is annoying to other people because I didn't know I did it until my cousin featured me on her blog for my birthday (she is the sweetest) and one of the 21 (21! Twenty one?!?! TWENTY ONE?!?!?! PANIC!!) facts about me was that I give out compliments like candy I think she said and then I noticed I really do, like non stop. And not just to people I know, I'm one of those people that in the middle of a conversation with someone about their work out routine who I don't know that I will comment on their socks because they have a nice pattern.
Which then brings me to another awkward thing about me, I remember almost everything, seriously, I can remember things I have asked to random people, and people I met one time, or people who I have never met but saw their picture once or just a random conversation from somebody that they forgot they told me, and then I tell it back to them. Damn. That is so awkward but I really forget that. These two things can also become awkward together because I have to remember to suppress the urge to tell people the first time I saw them at a grocery store and how I remembered their earrings but I really like their wedding ring and that they had the same purse then too........ if I ever do this to you I apologize. I forget a lot about that problem.

I believe I should stop now. Let's hope that tomorrow I will blog again because I am going to try. Even if you don't actually hope so I do because I want to.

Sleep well dudes

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Hah Megan... I am so glad you posted this!... Because I remember things to... not just things EVERYTHING! And I tend to compliment people over funny things like socks too! :) And here is a story for ya. That I made SOOOO awkward about remembering EVERYTHING!!! I used to work at Subway back in the day... And this one time this girl came in and ordered a sandwich... Just Cheese and Lettuce(for one who does that at SUBWAY??) Anyway Probably a few months later I was at some school event and I saw one of my friends (who went to the other school) and she was hanging out with some girl i recognized...( i tend to recognize everyone even simply just from walking past someone... I always wonder if the people I recognize... recognize me cause I end up seeing them all over campus or something) Anyway I recognized this girl finally and knew where I'd recognized her from... and I blurted out "Oh i know where I know you from, at Subway you just order a cheese and lettuce sandwich on white." She looked at me like I was absolutely crazy and awkwardly said yes. Then I felt ridiculous and had to try to explain I used to work there and I tend to remember everything!!! Hahaha! Anyway I am glad I am not the only weirdo out there that remembers everything!!! Hah but I like to call it a talent of mine!!! :D Sorry for the book I just wrote you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that made sense. Hah I kinda went off for awhile. Haha! Anyway that was one good ole awkward high school day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog...it's adorable! I can't wait to see what you are for Halloween. Also, I can relate on the awkward stuff. the worst is when you compliment someone on something, then notice something else that you also want to compliment them on like 30 seconds later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla! I am sooooo glad I am not the only one! I seriously have like a million stories just like that one where the other person walks away thinking i'm a freak. It's awkward but I'm hoping it will come in handy as a talent someday.

    Ashley! YOU are so sweet! I am sad because I am now not what I was hoping to be, but Mr. and I are matching and I'm excited! Also are you the girl that Kels got Truth Tuesday from??! Because if so BRAVO! I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post pictures from Halloween! :) No, I wish I had come up with it! I got it from Kels haha. She's great. Just like Truth Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line