Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On Truth Tuesday

I've been a real big whiny baby the past two days. I've been crying at CSI, Criminal Minds and during a weak moment, Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Yeah I'm not sure about the last one either so let's not judge ok? I'm not sure why but ever since we got a phone call last Thursday seeing if the mister could go away for almost a week! ALMOST A WEEK 6 days!!!! And he left early this morning until late Sunday night. Yeah you're right, that does super suck. So yeah then I couldn't focus and I didn't do all of my homework and I bombed my (cough cough) biology test, and that means a bad day that's for sure. So let's hope that the next 6 days go by really really really quickly

In my weak moments I have been eating oreos and hot pockets.
I have also considered buying a kitten.
And a puppy.
And a full grown dog.
And reading a book.
And exercising (you know i'm getting desperate when......)

I even re-painted my pumpkin that I painted this weekend. That's sad.

Luckily this weekend happens to be our fall break, meaning we have one day off. Nice. But I don't have much more homework and I plan on reading a few books, going to pocatello and attending an Indian Lights Festival. That should be fun. :)

the biggest truth this tuesday is that this post super sucks.

m k have a good one
xo

M

1 comment:

  1. Be happy, love. Let's eat yummy food tomorrow. And maybe venture through a store or something?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line