Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On Truth Tuesday

Guys. Guys. Today I went to almost every class! YAY! Let's just get a move on it though shall we without further ado?

Trying to do my homework is like pulling my own teeth with pliers. And that sucks. I know that because once I had a tooth growing over a tooth and it was either go to the dentist and have to get it dug out, or let my dad try to pull it out with a pair of pliers. Considering he told me he would pay me $100 dollars I chose the latter and he pulled so hard he was shaking and I never once cried through the whole process. Regardless of that side story I can not get my flippin homework done. Someone come and pull my teeth out for me, or um in this case, someone come and do my homework for me. K thanks.

Oh as a reference to that last story, no my family is not hillbilly and I have always been fully ensured. Don't ask me why that happened other than it saved money and made me money which I figure is a win-win

Today I had that class. With the professor I hated on last week. As I was sitting there playing the "name game" instead of having an actual class I promised myself I would try harder to like this guy. I keep trying and trying. Let's hope someday it actually works for the sake of my sanity and the fact that otherwise I may or may not have a passionate outburst about how he should NOT be allowed to be a professor...

I am seriously considering deleting my facebook account. There is this problem where I get on facebook and hate the world. I don't like that. I read blogs to not have that feeling, and I am really enjoying pinterest but I am just not sure about facebook anymore. It just makes me want to be violent towards some of those stupid stupid people.
OH, UMMMM, speaking of being violent I am trying to stop saying so many violent things towards people, I often am heard saying things like "I'm going to kick your kneecap" or "I will karate chop your jugular" I never actually do these things, (well except to D and then we run up and down our hallway and moon each other, it's super romantic.....) I accidentally told my boss the other day that if he threw a pretend snake at me I would start his head on fire.... ugh? What? Oops.... Not to mention he scares the crap out of me and for some reason I doubt that's winning me points in the awesome category.

One last thing, over a month ago I kept trying to teach my nephew to say "Hot Mom" whenever he saw his mom and he wouldn't do it, then I got phone call from them today with her saying "Did you teach B to say "Hot mom!" because he keeps saying it and I know only you would teach him that" Can you say AWESOME!!?!? I finally have influenced someone else's life!! YESSSSS!!

Ok this one is the last one for real. Lately I have been reading multiple blogs (like over 30) and I have been thinking about possibly writing out mine and D's story to keep a fresh perspective so that later in life we can read it and enjoy it rather than trying to remember the small bits and pieces, but I don't know if it's too cheesy etc, anyone care or have any input? I'd appreciate it.

ok, well you guys rock,

loves
hugs
etc
xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line