Thursday, September 29, 2011

On Thursday Thank You:

Oh Hi Guys!

Remember when it was Tuesday two days ago and I was sure it was Thursday? Well today is actually Thursday and I keep getting confused. Sigh. Anyway today is a Thank You! Day to a special  lady. Miss Sarah Kite this post goes out to you! Not only is she a fabulous baker and makes some of the most delicious treats, but she is in all reality actually a lot sweeter in real life than anything she makes! (Cheesy but it's true!) I met Sarah two years ago now through USU and our scholarship program as Ambassadors. She is seriously a doll, the nicest girl and so genuine. She really kept me going with her kindness and sweet smile every meeting while D was gone. She always knew exactly what to say to make me feel better and made it just a little easier that day. So here is to you  sweet girl! Thank you so much for all of the smiles you have brought my way!


If you would like to visit Sarah's fantastic blog it is under "Sarah's Sweets" in the blogs that I follow,


xoxox


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line