Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On Truth Tuesday

Hello Peeps!
I hope no one else woke up this morning knowing it was Thursday like I did. I kept telling Drew to make sure and get me in time for work. Gosh. Dang. It. Anyway today is Tuesday so let's get some truths out shall we?


On Professors: Ok let me say this first of all. I seriously am so impressed with my professors at USU. They have all been so fantastic and I have been so grateful to have them be so awesome teachers and people. Unfortunately there always has to be an exception. Today after class I went to ask my professor some questions, I waited for the girl ahead of me who he spoke to with no rush or hurry and was very pleasant to, I walk up however and ask about something from the day I missed and what does he do? Starts walking out saying he didn't have time and I would have to meet with him later...... ooooo kayyyy. I understand that professors are busy, that's no problem at all but talking to somebody else and not having time for me doesn't seem fair either right? Right??? RIGHT!?!?!?!? Jeeze. Honestly it probably wouldn't have made me so mad except this guy literally NEVER plans a lesson, and never does anything helpful and it just really irked me. Probably especially because so many professors are so fabulous. Ok that's all for that guy, except, did he ask me why I missed? Nope sure didn't. Did I miss for an actual legitimate reason? Sure was. Ok Ok Ok. Done now.


Does anyone think it is weird how there are groups of people? Like single people, and married people, and baby people? Well I'm sure you all get it. There is this weird thing that when you are single and your friend gets married there is this weird disconnect, then when you are married you have that disconnect from you and your single friends, then you have friends who get pregnant or have babies and there is a disconnect. It seems weird but there is something about being in the baby club that makes you are real woman or something. I am proud of those women because I know for a fact that I could not do that right now. Someday maybe i'll be in the real women's club though. In like 10 years. No jokes.


Sometimes I am living an oxymoron like I can never do enough or anything right. It's hard though because sometimes I can't find time between working, going to school full time, trying to be effective at my calling in primary and being a wife. It's kind of funny though because there are a thousand other things that I need to do and be better at but there isn't enough time do all of those things. It also is quite humorous that there isn't enough time to really do any of those things as best as possible because there are so many things to be done. I am looking forward to the day when there are less things going on, but I have a feeling that will not be for a long long time and maybe this is teaching me how to manage a lot of things going on for a family. I don't know how my Mom did it all with all of the church callings and activities for all of us and being Betty Crocker. Too good for me that is for certain.


In other news I am pleased to announce that I cooked dinner 3 times last week. Hath Hell Freezeth Over!?!? No I say it has not. It has actually been kind of fun though and it has all been edible so be surprised and in awe of my splendor and ease with the kitchen. HA. HA. HA.


I am also genuinely pleased to announce that the Mr. and I have gone and been social. We haven't really had friends that are also married during our married life partially because D was gone and partially because we didn't know anyone and didn't get to know many people. But now we have been having a lot of fun with a lot of people. This past weekend we did something on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with different couples and had such a blast! It is really fun being able to do a lot of fun things with a lot of people, example: We went to a BBQ on Saturday and we played games husbands vs. wives and the losers had to go to wal-mart with a fart machine on them and the winners got to control the noise. So us wives spent a horrific/humiliating half hour in wal-mart while the husbands follwed just far enough behind you wouldn't know they were with us. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Anyways I figure that that has been quite enough truths for this day.

Love you nice people who read this jibber jabber



xoxox



M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line