Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On: Truth Tuesday

Hello Pals. I know I haven't blogged for a while, and although I doubt many people care, it annoys me when people don't update their blogs for my viewing pleasure, but i'm a freak so I might have a different situation? Anyway I am going to try to blog more, I've been trying to take pictures and everything due to my new goal of blogging so that we have something to look back on later and remember things but for now, just a a truth tuesday


On domesticity
I am not domestic. I sure am not. But I did wake up early this morning to put together a pork loin crock pot concoction and it supposedly is supposed to be delicious. Let's hope. I want to be domestic but there is also this other part of me that would rather not be, it's a dilemma. I actually am liking this new fad of "crafting" though because I sometimes can pull those off and I think that gives me some points, maybe, please? Anyway now that we finally got our new couch, (to be blogged about later) I am wanting to kind of decorate and make pillows or something but we'll see.

On the Mr.
TODAY is his half birthday!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad only 20 years and 6 months ago that he was born. He is precious. Also I am not at school yet. Nope, remember how I got up early? Well I did then I made that stuff for dinner and started to get ready for school, then Drew came home and I remembered I didn't want to go to school because he was here so I didn't. I still haven't quite adjusted to him being back and there is this part of me that gets really anxious when we aren't together because we were apart for so long. I know that's not being a very good adult but in my world it is being the BEST adult because at least I know where my true priorities lie right? It is just so nice to be able to be together, not doing anything special but also not being alone. One of my favorite things is to eat breakfast together, that is nice. I do need to get out of this though or i'm going to get in trouble for missing so much school.

On health
Lately, like the past year I haven't felt very good. Which aside from the fact that Mr. was here and I really wanted to be with him, was why I didn't go to my first two classes. I'm not sure what is going on but I am thinking about going to a doctor finally. We will see though because I hate doctors and health and I like to pretend everything is fine. But I am not pregnant so don't get excited or upset because that for sure is not it! And NO i'm not pregnant, and NO i'm not planning on it anytime soon, like in the next 5 years. Seriously.

On Blessings
I am very blessed in my life and for that I am grateful. It is so good that Drew is home and I was lucky enough that he was only gone for 6 months. I am thankful that we both have jobs and are going to school and that we are making it work. That is nice,


That's all for now,

xoxo



M

1 comment:

  1. i like this. i'm glad you're finally going to the doctor. don't forget you can see the campus doctors for free. this reminds me of the days when we'd wake up late for jcom and just wouldn't go. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line