Monday, September 5, 2011

On: 13 Months

Today is our 13 month anniversary. That is exciting I think only because it makes us sound like we've been married quite a while. I love to be married. I love marriage. I honestly hope that my career path works out the way I want it too.

I have decided in the last year that I would like to become a marriage and family therapist. Obviously I am going to have to go to graduate school, which, surprisingly I am looking forward to. I have always wanted to help in my career path, but I always thought it would be through law. I want to especially work with women and children who have been in abuse situations, but I also would love to work with married couples. Let's just hope that it all works out. Everything is all coming down to a point in my life where things are getting to be important. I am a full fledged adult now and will eventually (sooner rather than later!) graduate college, and then hopefully go to graduate school and have a career and do something that I love. There are so many things going on in my mind but I also don't want to talk about it, because it makes me nervous that it might not work out.

Drew is home! He has been in Hawaii with the Air Force and even though it was only for 4 days I just hate it when he is gone. One thing that I do like about this military thing though is that it has helped me realize just how special and important He is to me. My life would be good, but nothing comparable without him. It is nice to be reminded just how much I appreciate him and need to remind him about it.

This blog post is somewhat nonsense but I love being able to just write and let my mind calm down.

That is all, goodnight.


M

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are NEVER nonsense! I love your posts they are so funny and so real and it just makes me adore you even more!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line