Friday, September 23, 2011

On Somebody's Birthday

TODAY is a very special day. I'm sure you are saying to yourself, "But Megan! TOMORROW is your month birthday?" (with a puzzled look mind you and now you are baffled at how well I can also read minds...... ok ok ok) Anyway, TODAY is my big brother's birthday! The OG. (Or original gangsta for you who are too young or too old) But I'm sure some of you think "Hold the phone! Who's this guy!?!?!" Well here I will tell you, he is my older brother, and as I mentioned before with the gangster part, I don't often blog about him specifically because he would kill me. But I decided today was different so let me begin,

Things I love about Mr. Keller,
He is such a smart ass. Seriously he's so funny and witty it makes me mad but he's also a genuinely smart money makin' fool!
He was always very protective of me and my sisters and even though showed it in a somewhat gruff manner, he always loved us all and took care of us.
He is cool. I always thought he was so cool when he was in high school, I remember when he would come home from school we could hear him coming with his music so loud and his bass bumping and I would get so excited because he was fun!
He is so nice. I have countless memories of many people telling my mom and dad and anyone who would listen how nice he was and all of the kids with special needs adored him. That was a good example to me watching him and I am thankful to him for that.
Along with his niceness, he also has a magnetism about him that just pulls you in, people love to be around him and listen to him
He is a great father. Every time his kids do something that requires that he has patience I am amazed by HOW much patience he has, he love's his little boys so much
He is a great husband. His wife Hollie Rae is my favorite sister in law. (I'm really lucky I only had one brother cause this could have been awkward) she is a doll and they are a perfect match and I love how much he loves her.
He took my Mr. hunting and for that I should be angry because now my Mr. thinks he needs to go hunting all the time like Mr. Keller, but I am thankful to how accepting he has been of D.
He has a strong testimony of the gospel and is always a worthy priesthood holder.
He has been and continues to be a good example to me and I appreciate that. Out of my three older siblings I am for sure most like my brother, minus the beard thank goodness, and I don't know what my life or any of my family's life would be like without him!
So here's to you big brother. I love you a whole bunch!!

Ps. H-Rae Thanks for letting me steal these pics off your blog :)


xoxo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line