Thursday, September 22, 2011

On,Thursday:Thank: You

I've been wanting to do this for like 7 months but since i'm a crappy blogger I haven't gotten around to it, but since I blogged once I might as well blog again today. So my goal is to do a Thursday Thank You every week preferably on Thursday but no promises there. For today!

I am thanking Miss M. B. for teaching me a lot. She was my boss and she's not anymore, but I still think she is, cause she's awesome and only an awesome person can be on Thursday Thank You. Anyway, she's a really amazing person, she is genuinely fantastic at what she does and cares about people on a level that always makes me think "I need to be better" because she is always like that. She has taught me to be more responsible, to look at the big picture of things, to consider others first, to always put myself in the other person's shoes and to help others and work as a team. Those are things that I continuously have utilized and am continuing learning from her. So thanks M. B. you're the greatest. I especially like the few times I have heard you swear, and have made you laugh really hard by my inappropriateness. You're Fab.

That's all for the day!

ps. I almost forgot to say that D's bum isn't the worse thing to be compared to because he is very fit if you know what I'm saying...... Hey-O!!

XOXO

M

1 comment:

  1. Somedays you make my day. And some days you REALLY REALLY make my day. Today is a REALLY REALLY day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line