Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Truth Tuesday

Hey! How's it going peeps? Hopefully so great. Seriously, can I just say how freaking AWESOME it is to NOT be in school right now? Ahhhhhhhhh it's so nice. I am really glad I decided to take a break. More and more every day. Summer in the winter should be a new trend I say! Umm who's excited for false lash February? I AM!! I'M STOKED! If you are confused/want in go to natthefatrat.blogspot.com I really love her blog and just her as a person, no we are not actually friends, but in my world we definitely are. Definitely! Another thing I am STOKED about is this!
because in two days I am going to their concert! Seriously Stoked!! I have been listening to them non-stop since I saw them last week on tv when I was a sickie, then I posted on my fb wall how much I like them and one of my very best friends texted me to tell me that they are coming to Salt Lake this THURSDAY! Yes!! I texted Mr. and told him and he responded with the message "bought." And he wasn't kidding either, he bought those suckers as soon as he got that message. What a good one. He doesn't even like boy-bands that much. So that is that! Hope you are having a good and lovely Tuesday. Kisses! M PS! Tomorrow is February! Which means my give away opens up tomorrow! I hope we get 50 followers, don't you? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line