Tuesday, January 24, 2012

love day decor

I am by no means a crafty girl. I really wish I was, and someday I plan to be. Seriously I have high hopes and dreams of it but for now I am not. On December 31st (yes New Year's Eve) I definitely started decorating for Love Day. Not only is February the month for Lover's, it is also the half anniversary of me and love bug and also for my half birthday. I really like that. Plus so many people have hated/dragged on Valentine's day but not me. I seriously love the holiday, and I always have. I once told a boy in 5th grade if he got me roses then I would be his girlfriend and he got me three in a vase with baby's breath but then I decided I really didn't want to be his girlfriend I just wanted the roses. Yep I was a charmer from the start. Anyway, Here are some of my meager attempts at decorating for love day.
Nothing fabulous but pretty pink and festive around our house that's for certain. xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line