Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Contest Now Open

What could possibly be a sweeter than starting love month out with my contest!?! Not much I say! So here is how to enter! 1. Post a Comment! Tell me you are a follower 2. Put this contest on Facebook! Comment again and tell me! 3. Blog about this contest! Comment again and tell me again!! So Yeah! You are counting correctly, you can enter 3, THREE, 3 times! Why not try to make your odds greater! The contest will officially close on Sunday at midnight! Then I will send this lovely to you on Monday so you can have it for love day, whether that day is filled with presents from your love monkey or presents from your mom.... or yourself, the day will be better with you looking fabulous. Don't remember what you are trying to win? Click here xoxo M ps. Good Luck!

14 comments:

Drop a Love Line