Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Truth Tuesday

School is happening and I forgot how stressed and frazzled it makes me feel. I am going to enjoy most of my classes but I hope that I get over this weird brain freeze that has been happening. Starting Monday my mom, sister and maybe a few other family members are going to do the 8 week challenge from Six Sisters. It is time. I have been fighting my weight for the last few years and am ready to get back into shape and to just be healthy. I have created a lot of bad habits and have become unhappy with how inactive I am. So here is to starting to be healthier and happier right? Give me a "here! here!" or is that a "hear! hear!" i'm not sure. I received my box of delicious goodies from Sephora today, which also included what I hopefully will be giving away soon, (once I get 50 followers....so close and yet.....also so close to me just having two buxom box sets to myself) so you know get your mom to follow so we can do this thing or what alright? That's all I got today guys. My brain feels like fried Jello, which as you can obviously imagine is not a good thing. Loves M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line