Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy birthday to me to me!!


Guys. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I am shameless when it comes to my birthday, really truly. I love my birthday and I always always will. Because I will be at a retreat for tomorrow and the next day I decided to post my birthday blog today instead! I decided it would be fun to do a little timeline so here goes and enjoy the style ;)
I love snugsing. This is baby Megan and supposedly I was a pretty happy baby. 

This is me and my darling cousin Kels matching dresses and all. 

I won the contest at our church for this halloween get up, I was Pebbles. This was also when I started to get really friendly and would go up to random strangers in the store, hold their hand, and start talking. Not much has changed I guess. 

Me and my buddy Sarahtop. I have always hated camping and I think this shows it pretty well. 

Look at that friendly face! Where did it go?!? This was in first kindergarten, (yes I said first, I went twice because I have an August birthday and my Mom didn't want me to be the youngest and my Dad wanted me to go so I went and then from what I remember they gave me the option of going to first grade or kindergarten again but really it was a bribe because the question my mom asked was "Do you want to go to first grade or do you want to be in kindergarten with Sarah in your class?")

Me and my daddy rockin' the style of the times. 1995 was good to us. 

This was the day after my 6th birthday and the first day of second kindergarten, I  wasn't scared at all since I already knew everything. Niiice. 

7 years old and still friendly. Awesome. 

This was my baptism and my mom braided my hair all the way around my head like a crown. I was stoked about that. Also notice Cassie's face in the background. She's always been slightly dramatic...... 

This was my 8th birthday party and I had a princess cake and we played on the tramp and the slip'n'slide. 

First day of school for 4th grade

OH. DEAR. Not a good year damn pubescent years.

Balla status. I'm really not sure what i'm doing with my shirt other than being a Ralph Lauren model, obviously. 

This was my 12th birthday. Precious. 

This was when I was almost 13 and the very first time I wore make-up. Holly put mascara and blush and lip gloss on me and I was super excited. 

This was when I was 14 and in 8th grade. I looked too old then. I look the same now basically. 

This was the morning of my 15th birthday celebrating with my besties. 

This picture is one of the only pictures I have that has me and Drew in it when we were in high school. Oh yeah, that's drew. At a buck twenty five and 15. We both can't believe how tiny he was. Oh man. 

This was my 16th birthday party where SOOOOOO much drama ensued. I hated girls.  And still kind of do........ I also dyed my hair for the first time that night before the party. 

17 and going to Melba a lot with the girls. I loved being 17. 

18. The end of my senior year prom night. I was prom queen and even though I tried not to show it because I felt like an idiot I was really really really excited. 

19 and in college. This picture makes me laugh considering I went on a date with my best friend's (that gorgeous girl who is standing next to me here) now husband. Does that make sense? A lot of changes were happening in my life at that time, I broke up with a boy I thought I would for sure marry, was fighting getting back together with the boy I did marry and hated school with a passion. Oh how life changes over time.  

20. Look at that snuggle bear. He's HUGE! (also just scroll on up and check him out a few short years ago and laugh with me people. Just do it I can'ts stop. He literally weighs 83 pounds more now then he did in that picture. WOWZA.)

And tomorrow.

21.
I am excited for what this year will bring. I might finish school this year, (if I really, really wanted to) I might get a house, who knows what could happen. One of my favorite things about my birthday is looking back and also looking forward. It is always about progression and I really love that.
I hope that you all have a lovely day on my personal favorite day of the year.

Loves,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line