Monday, August 15, 2011

On some funny stuff

This is real. A few weeks ago when I was called to be in primary presidency I started not feeling well like right afterwards. Like seriously not feeling well, I got a migraine so bad I couldn't even open my eyes and was getting nauseous and my eyes were watering I was in so much pain. We actually left church early because I couldn't function and I went straight to bed with a rag over my face for a few hours. I went to bed with my hair entirely curled and a full face of makeup on and woke up like this. Seriously? 



Then the next day I had Chinese food for lunch and this, THIS, was my fortune. Again, seriously?
somebody's a huge jokester, i'm not laughing. I can't even function just thinking about children it makes me so anxious and stressed and worried. Awesome. Please bring your kids to primary/nursery. 


It is a funny picture and the fortune is almost too ironic here right?

that's all.

xoxox

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line