Friday, August 5, 2011

On Being in Love and Our Special Day

Today my friends is a great day. Today is the day that one year ago I married my best friend and it is our love day. I love celebrating our love and our life together and we celebrate on our monthly anniversaries but today is special because it is a whole year. Here I have listed 365 things that are a few of the reasons I love my darling.        
    1                      1.    I love you because you love me
2.       I love you because you are my best friend
3.       I love you because you are the cutest ever. In the whole entire world. Ever.
4.       I love you because you snugs me
5.       I love you because we fit like a puzzle piece
6.       I love you because you make me feel beautiful every day
7.       I love you because you listen to all of my crazy thoughts and dreams
8.       I love you because you laugh at my jokes
9.       I love you because you make me delicious hot chocolate
10.   I love you because you enjoy things
11.   I love you because you are so smart
12.   I love you because you are a good driver
13.   I love you because you can cut up fruits and vegetables really good, I know, I know you’re a chef
14.   I love you because you are a chef. Like in real life and you always know how people made cool things
15.   I love you because you appreciate beauty
16.   I love you because you love Heavenly Father and Jesus and you have such a strong testimony
17.   I love you for being a worthy priesthood holder
18.   I love you for taking care of me
19.   I love you for watching gossip girl, vampire diaries, the kardashians, desperate housewives and those other girly shows with me
20.   Oh and also for secretly, and sometimes not so secretly, loving those shows too
21.   I love your obsession with shoes
22.   I love that you pray with me in the morning and night and hold my hand while doing it
23.   I love that you read me the scriptures in the morning before you leave. It is one of my favorite parts of the entire day
24.   I love how before you leave at 4 in the morning you take time to snuggle me for a few minutes before you leave
25.   I love that you love food and that we always eat at yummy places
26.   I love that you are a good singer, but remember that one time when you were singing in church and I started laughing so hard I was crying at your voice? I’m still not sure why I did that, but I loved it, and you for singing louder
27.   I love that you have a man crush on Liam Neesom. That is funny. He has a funny face though, you could do better.
28.   I love that you are so curious
29.   I love that you are so creative
30.   I love that you love motorcycles, even though sometimes I also hate that, it makes me happy to see you happy
31.   I love how you bring me water before bedtime
32.   I love how if I have to blow my nose you also bring me tisssues
33.   I love how you turn off the lights and check all of the locks so that I can sleep
34.   I also love that you let me keep the door closed so I can sleep
35.   I love that you are so cute when you sleep
36.   I love your new habit of sleep talking “Is the house on fire?” no….”Then why did you wake me up?” That still makes me laugh a lot
37.   I love that you are naturally so intelligent when it comes to fixing things. It is so handy and I love that you can do anything
38.   Remember how our car broke down twice in three months, and you were able to fix it both times and how it saved us like $700 dollars? You’re awesome
39.   I love how you are the sweetest to our Tippy. It makes me so happy.
40.   I love how adventuresome you are
41.   I love how you love nature and always see things whenever we go anywhere and also that you share them with me so that I can appreciate it with you
42.   I love how you leave your socks on the ground, even though I also hate that, I also love it.
43.   I love coming home and having you here
44.   I love that you wrote me back the best letters ever as much as you could while you were gone
45.   I love that you stayed true to who you were while you were gone
46.   I love your ability to turn negative things into positive things
47.   I love how you are with Bodie and how much he adores you
48.   I love how you are with all of our nephews all 7 of them. Cutest.
49.   I love how sweet you are to my mom
50.   I love how you respect my dad
51.   I love how much you love your family
52.   I love your loyalty
53.   I love your strength
54.   I love that you are better at Zumba then I am. It is funny.
55.   I love that you forget to pick up your wet towel and then try to blame it on me. (yeah. Right.)
56.   I love how you always have a new idea
57.   I love the way you snore when you fall asleep on the couch. You old man you.
58.   I love that you read my blog
59.   I love that you celebrate my half birthday
60.   I love that you also celebrate my real birthday in an over the top way that you know is how it must be
61.   I love how you never ever want anything so when you do it is a big deal that you get it.
62.   I love the way that you text me when you get to work so that I know that you are safe
63.   I love the way you talk to your grandmothers and your parents so often
64.   I love your heart
65.   I love how you surprised me with breakfast even though the bacon was burnt just like mine
66.   I love how you carried our stupid TV all by your freaking self, even though you shouldn’t have, but I thought it was awesome
67.   I love how you let me wear your coats and big sweatshirts
68.   I love how that one time when we were still in high school and I fell asleep at your house no one woke me up and then when I did wake up at like 4:00 am and freaked out you just laughed at me because it wasn’t a big deal to anyone in your house, then we kept it a secret forever because we didn’t want my parents to hate you but since we’re married now I think it’s ok that it’s out in the open
69.   I loved our very, very first kiss. When it was spring break and I had been with you and Soren all day and I was really sick and Soren was drugged up because he had his wisdom teeth out and you just drove us around and took care of both of us while we argued, then we went to your house where there was supposed to be a big group but it just was the three of us and I decided to go home, and you came outside and we stood there for like twenty minutes and you were so nervous and I knew what you wanted to do, but I wasn’t helping at all and then you finally just bent down and you were shaking and kissed me so fast and blushed afterwards and I just smiled and left and called Jess and said laughing really hard “I don’t know what the hell I’m doing but I just kissed Drew Bongiovi”
70.   I also loved our first kiss that was longer than half of a second and I wasn’t on Nyquil when we went to a movie and you came to open my door afterwards and you just planted one on me for a good while and then you started giggling like a little girl and ran around your truck and texted Soren and said “I just had the best kiss of my entire life”
71.   I loved when we first went  to the dam and it was raining and it was awesome and we saw a beaver. Oh yeah and how we kissed for like twenty ok maybe thirty minutes and we had a blanket wrapped around us and it was perfect
72.   I love that on our very first date, in November of 2008 that we went to James Bond and the Pie Hole and that there were those three college guys that started hitting on me when we were getting into the elevator and I was just going with it and you were so annoyed. Classic
73.   I love that when we were on our Honeymoon and we were on the jet ski in bear lake you kept jumping off trying to catch those damn fish
74.   I love our drive up the canyon together that we have shared at all hours of the night
75.   I love how much you love the Stampede and how proud you get of your dad when he drives the stagecoach around
76.   I love how much you hated trying to smile for our engagements and our bridals and it was so funny and how fabulous they turned out
77.   I love that in the same month you ruined your two nicest pairs of dress pants by washing the one in the washing machine and ironing the other pair. That was funny
78.   I love that you took me to elements for the first time for our 5 month anniversary right before you left and how perfect that date was before you had to leave
79.   I love your ability to put other people at ease
80.   I love how you smell yummy all the time even without any cologne or anything
81.   I love how you fall asleep on me when we watch TV because you are so tired from waking up so early every day
82.   I love that you are a perfectionist
83.   I love that every time we go somewhere you ask me if your hair has anything sticking up and I always lie and then you look in the mirror after we have left
84.   I love how active you are
85.   I love that you love milkshakes
86.   I love that you take the time to surprise me
87.   I love that you used to come and visit me at Cookies and Crème and I would make you guys buy something every single time you came in or you couldn’t come and visit
88.   I love that you bought me my Wall-E blanket and that bear and the bubble bath because I gave you a box of mike and ikes for Valentine’s day
89.   I love that one of the reasons we started talking in the first place was because of that stupid “Can I have your number” joke that you would do every single day to me
90.   I love how the one time I was walking to class and my underwear was hanging out you literally ran down the hall to tell me so I wouldn’t be embarrassed
91.   I love how you tried not to laugh when I tucked my shirt into my underwear in front of the whole class right before I had to give a presentation and I didn’t even know it
92.   I love how you came with me and Jess to Escape the Fate and held our purses and coats while I kissed the lead singer, you were mad that night
93.   I love how much you love The Big Bang Theory
94.   I love that you care about things being clean
95.   I love that you compliment me on my hair and makeup
96.   I love that when I decided I wanted to quit Cookies and Crème you came on my break and let me cry the whole time and told me I should do what I wanted if it was making me so unhappy, and then I went in and quit right then and left in the middle of my shift and I still don’t regret doing that
97.   I love all of the times you have held me while I’ve cried
98.   I loved when you listened to that CD of an ex and then made fun of him for an hour, even though that’s mean, they were some good jokes
99.   I love our late walks and our long talks we have on them
100.               I love how when we saw that ginormous spider you were just as scared of it as I was
101.               I love how when we went to best buy and I bought my new computer you geeked out and talked to the two guys working there all about Star Wars
102.               I love how you water the cactus that I killed while you were gone that you have now brought back to life
103.               I love how you took me on that date to a campsite and acted like you bought me a real puppy but it was Bernard and I was so excited and then so mad he wasn’t real
104.               I love how I had to go potty so bad and I was so embarrassed when we were out there and then I made you come with me because I was too scared to be in the dark and I almost fell down
105.               I love how you used to bring me and Tip prime rib and rolls almost every night when you got off work at Texas
106.               I love how charismatic you are
107.               I love how you go and visit my Grandparents when you are in Preston even if I’m not there
108.               I love that you let me pick on you, even though you hate it
109.               I love that you were there with me when I got that bump on my leg cut off and you said you were proud of me for not crying or saying anything even though the doctor forgot to numb the one side and I got those stiches inside and outside
110.               I love that you were there with me when I had strep and they found out I was allergic to the medicine so they gave me a penicillin shot in the butt the consistency of peanut butter and you were in the room and just watched horrified from across the room
111.               I love that you were there when I had to go to the dentist and they gave me that laughing gas and I was crying because I thought I was getting kidnapped by aliens
112.               I love that you call my mom Stace
113.               I love that you do laundry so much
114.               I love that you get so competitive when we play big game hunter
115.               I love that you share the water in the shower
116.               I love how you always come home with oil from the jets all over your arms it’s manly
117.               I love that you always keep me calm
118.               I love that you always tell me you love me
119.               I love how much you love music
120.               I love that whenever we go to Forever 21 you always get me a pair of earrings
121.               I love that we love our chicken gnocchi soup
122.               I love that we call each other pookie and pooka
123.               I love that you are a freak too
124.               I love how organized you are
125.               I love that you always call places and people since you know I hate talking on the phone
126.               I love that you were so excited to see me when I saw you after boot camp
127.               I love how cute handsome studly manly you are in your uniform
128.               I love how when I visited you the first time in Texas you wouldn’t stop touching me even though you weren’t supposed to
129.               I love how others respect you
130.               I love that you are always willing to help other people
131.               I love how you tried so hard to buy me a mustang
132.               I love that you are such a hard worker in everything you do
133.               I love that when I visited you the second time in Texas we went on that Ferris Wheel and the guy let us stay at the top for like 5 full minutes
134.               I love how good you are with horses
135.               I love how much you love Wiley
136.               I how you love Toaster Strudels so much
137.               I love how patient you are with me
138.               I love that you think it is so funny when I run like a dinosaur
139.               I love that you love to get dressed up
140.               I love how humble you are
141.               I love how thoughtful you are
142.               I love how when I woke up at 3:00 and I wanted chocolate milk you made some for me and brought it to bed
143.               I love how when I was sick you bought me juice
144.               I love how you are a great compromiser
145.               I love how when I got food poisoning that one time and was out of control disgusting you went and got me medicine and flowers and wrote me that sweet note
146.               I love how you make me laugh
147.               I love how you respect people
148.               I love how you love star wars even though it’s so nerdy
149.               I love how you always make things work
150.               I love that you always take me on date night
151.               I love how cute you are when you get excited
152.               I love how whiny you are when you are sick
153.               I love taking care of you
154.               I love how you are grateful for me
155.               I love your full head of hair
156.               I love that you can grow a beard now
157.               I love all of the history we have together
158.               I love your long arms and how you can always reach anything for me
159.               I love your strong hands but how they can be so gentle and take care of things
160.               I love how you love hobby lobby
161.               I love how you take me places on your day off and pick me up from work
162.               I love that you always do everything in your power to make me happy
163.               I love how we talk to each other in our weird voice, so much sometimes that we don’t even realize it anymore
164.               I love how you try to act like a dinosaur monster like how I taught you
165.               I love when you act like a gay man
166.               I love how much you love hunting
167.               I love how you were so happy I went hunting with you and Dad and Jared that one day
168.               I love how sweet you are to Sydney
169.               I love how often you talk to you mom
170.               I love how fair you are with both sides of your family
171.               I love how thoughtful and kind you are to both sides of your family
172.               I love how even when things upset you with your family you always look on the bright side
173.               I love that when you got me hot chocolate you put cold water in it so it wouldn’t be too hot
174.               I love how you will go shopping with me
175.               I love that you surprised me with that blush that had  hearts on it that was the perfect color
176.               I love how you told me that my makeup was blotchy and how I needed to get not liquid makeup
177.               I love our old date night tradition of ordering pizza hut stuffed crust pizza and watching movies all night
178.               I love that you always make me feel good about hard things
179.               I love you for making me the most hurt and sad than anyone, but also making me even more happy and full of love
180.               I love you for naming our kids with me
181.               I love you for planning our future together
182.               I love you for asking my opinion on things
183.               I love you for being so excited about going to college
184.               I love you for getting your scholarship
185.               I love you for the man that you are becoming
186.               I love you for your green eyes
187.               I love you for your perfect nose that I hope our kids have
188.               I love you for your charm
189.               I love how people tell us we’re a beautiful couple and how good we look together, silly, but true
190.               I love you for encouraging me everyday
191.               I love you for not holding things against me
192.               I love you for how strong you were when we weren’t dating and when we were trying to figure everything out
193.               I love you for caring about our wedding just as much as I did
194.               I love you for being the one to come with me very first and pick out a dress and then being there when I made the final decision
195.               I love you for every time and every place we went ring shopping together
196.               I love you for laughing at my jokes
197.               I love you for getting more scared from criminal minds than I do
198.               I love you for all of the sacrifices you make
199.               I love you for getting baptized
200.               I love you for going through the temple with me
201.               I love you for the feeling I got right before we went into the room to get married and how right and pure of a feeling I had that I knew what we were doing was the right thing for us
202.               I love you for both of us laughing before we got married about you hitting the chandelier with your head on accident
203.               I love you how we then continued to laugh while we were going through the ceremony and how I also started crying like an idiot and you just smiled at me the whole time
204.               I love how you always say you will do my homework for me
205.               I love how you let me read Female Chauvinist Pigs out loud to you, and you liked it
206.               I love how you give me massages when my back hurts the worst
207.               I love how you ask about all of my siblings
208.               I love you for all of the times when we were dating, and when we weren’t that you went to the store and bought me tampons, or pads all alone
209.               I love how when we broke up the very first time you came over the next morning and talked to me about how it was a bad idea to break up
210.               I love how you convinced your mom to pay for the flowers you bought me to apologize after I broke up with you and how they were the ugliest flowers I ever saw, and when you came to my door all I said was “really?” and you still liked me
211.               I love how much you love the anniversary inn
212.               I love how you clean the house
213.               I love how you always carry my stuff for me
214.               I love how you are such a good mover
215.               I love how you love airplanes so much
216.               I love you for when you first said “I love you so so much” and it meant a lot more than just normal love
217.               I love you for always letting me use the horse blanket
218.               I love you for saying I’m the sweetest
219.               I love you for saying I’m the meanest
220.               I love how much you love my mom’s cooking
221.               I love how your fortune’s are always right in your cookies
222.               I love how you rent movies you think I will like
223.               I love how you open my door
224.               I love how whenever I have tried to sleep on the couch you always come and pick me up off the couch and won’t let me not sleep with you
225.               I love you for sometimes sharing your pillow
226.               I love you for swizzling
227.               I love you for your lap dances
228.               I love you for making me laugh so hard I snort
229.               I love you for making me crème brulee
230.               I love you for your commitment
231.               I love that you never ever give up
232.               I love your cute dimples
233.               I love when you make yourself have multiple chins
234.               I love when you dance naked when you get out of the shower
235.               I love how you always text me “home home” when you get home before me
236.               I love when you say you are proud of me
237.               I love that we learn things together
238.               I love that you went on the swings with me at Lagoon even though you knew that they would make you sick
239.               I love that you love that nasty ass ktm hat
240.               I love that you have come with me to all of the bridal showers that I have gone to this summer
241.               I love that you gave me my band months before we officially got enaged
242.               I love that you gave me that fake wedding ring as a joke
243.               I love how much we both love triple chocolate Bavarian
244.               I love your cute bum
245.               I love your long legs and lets pray that our kids get them
246.               I love your man chest
247.               I love that you bought me that ring for Christmas and that you also bought me that bubble bath and shower gel from Sephora and how Casey said Kylie wouldn’t even know what that store was
248.               I love how you always put my mom’s strawberry jam on rolls
249.               I love when you try to lift your eyebrows like me
250.               I love our three squeezes that mean I love you
251.               I love our winks that mean I love you
252.               I love that you shared your wish on a shooting star with me and I know it will come true
253.               I love that you love kids even more than I do
254.               I love when you let me pluck your eyebrows
255.               I love when you do pore strips
256.               I love when you do facials with me
257.               I love that for all of our plans for vacations you always say “and we’ll go to a spa” even though we still haven’t quite made it to one yet…..
258.               I love how we went to the dollar theater and there were those two girls in front of us and the one farted louder than an earthquake and we both laughed until we cried and even now still bring it up
259.               I love how we share a love of cars
260.               I love how the girls at Chilie’s start getting salsa for you as soon as you walk in the to go door
261.               I love how you hate being slapped even playfully
262.               I love how you get so freaked out by sharp things
263.               I love when you pray and I can hear everything that is on your mind
264.               I love when you laugh at me
265.               I love how passionate we are
266.               I love how you love suits
267.               I love how you are such a guy’s guy but you are also the best girlfriend I’ve ever had
268.               I love how you hold my hand while we drive
269.               I love how when you closed the sun roof you held my hair down when I wasn’t paying attention so that my hair wouldn’t get stuck in it
270.               I love your love of cozy clothes
271.               I love how sad you were when you broke your cologne bottle
272.               I love how awesome you look in your sweater vest and sweater I got you for church
273.               I love your feet
274.               I love how you trim your armpit hair so it’s not too “gnarly”
275.               I love how you don’t shave your legs however, too femmy
276.               I love how you always say the week after my period, “I knew that was why you freaked out so much and cried a lot”
277.               I love how we got those chocolates with the salt on them and then you remembered like a year and a half later and got me some again when I was having a bad day
278.               I love how you took me to pick up my prom dress even though we didn’t go together
279.               I love how you told me how beautiful I looked at prom and how we both wanted to be together so much
280.               I loved at our all night party we finally held hands in front of people and everyone freaked out
281.               I love how you said one of our traditions is going to be that we celebrate all of our kid’s half birthdays
282.               I love that you encourage me to go to school and to be the best I can be
283.               I love how you have stuck through everything with me for the past three and a half years and through all of the other boys and girls
284.               I love how you told me my glitter toes were cute
285.               I loved how when I was dating he who must not be named and we broke up you scheduled me a “pedi pick me up” and took me there
286.               I love the many times you have come with me to get my hair done
287.               I love the many times you have come with me to get my nails done
288.               I love your hardcore farmers tan
289.               I love how you are a man now, but every now and then you’re still a little boy
290.               I love how you love tim-tam slams
291.               I love how through everything regardless of who made me cry you were the one there every time to make it better
292.               I love that you promised to never combine my birthday and our anniversary
293.               I love how we drive with the windows open, especially when we are in the country
294.               I love how we still aren’t registered to the state of Utah
295.               I love that we share a bank account
296.               I love that we went jean shopping together over a bet and you bought me those freaking expensive jeans
297.               I love that you know what Coach and Prada and Chanel are
298.               I love that you bought me Poppy and surprised me with it when we came home
299.               I love when I get hickeys from you cause I feel like a teeny bopper
300.               I love how that one time I called you a “shitass” when I was so mad at you I couldn’t even think straight and you laughed so hard right in my face and made me even more mad and even now you always say that to me
301.               I love how you always tell me you can’t wait for us to have a family
302.               I love that we were married in the temple and that doesn’t mean for this life, but it means for every life, forever
303.               I love how you don’t think I’m a freak when I cry at the end of a book that I just want to keep reading
304.               I love your farts, even though they’re so gross, they are also funny
305.               I love how even now you are obsessed with that stupid fan that doesn’t have any blades that you wanted to register for at bed bath and beyond
306.               I love that you still eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches
307.               I love how you always talk at church and aren’t scared to say what you are thinking and feeling
308.               I love how you always get hurt doing stuff at work but you never notice until I ask you what you did because you were too busy to notice
309.               I love how you always have so much faith in yourself
310.               I love how you cry, it melts my heart completely
311.               I love your kisses
312.               I love your perfect hugs
313.               I love that you take every situation and find a way to learn from it and move on
314.               I love your obsession with Langston and the X-games
315.               I love how that one time you let me put mascara on you so I could see what your eyelashes would look like
316.               I love how you had a mini gay guy crush on Adam lambert and then dressed up as him for Halloween, but then you were embarrassed so we made you look sparkly so you would be a vampire but you were so glad when a girl told you that you looked great as adam lambert
317.               I love that you think I punch hard
318.               I love those ugly flowers you gave me for valentine’s day last year and you brought them to me at 4:00 in the morning after you got off of work and I was so sick and we decided then to get back together and stay together
319.               I love the flowers you sent me at work while you were gone
320.               I love how our love and our relationship is stronger now than it has ever been and it just keeps on getting better
321.               I love that we share the same last name now
322.               I love that you loved Baby Rockstar even though you never got to meet him
323.               I love you for all of the times we went to the pound, and for the first time you took me there and I cried and cried because I thought it was so sad
324.               I love that you decided we could get a kitten even though you despise cats
325.               I love all of your old stories from your wild days
326.               I love when you tell me I make you happy
327.               I love how when you got your really bad sunburn you were so funny about it for so long
328.               I loved the first time we went to temple square together and walked all around salt lake together
329.               I love how you always rub my feeties
330.               I love how you always make me try your food at restaurants
331.               I love how you tell me when things are cute 
332.               I love how when we drive in separate cars you look in the rear view mirror and pretend to check me out
333.               I love how you got me that ring from Connie
334.               I love how when you very first started liking me in September of 2008 you texted me every single morning telling me good morning and you called me almost every day
335.               I love how every time you left me a voicemail you would say “you’re crushing my hopes and dreams”
336.               I love that even when times get hard and you are stressed you still smile
337.               I love my wedding ring.
338.               I love grocery shopping with you and how you are like a child and put things into our cart that you know you aren’t supposed to
339.               I love how you always want things to smell good
340.               I love how gentle you are
341.               I love that you proposed on our dam
342.               I love that one time we listened to that rap song that talks about going to someplace every day of the week and you said I’m going to do that with you someday and we were in your tiny truck and you couldn’t even afford to take me out on a date
343.               I love how you listen to weird techno music when you shower
344.               I love how excited you were when you finally got a cool phone but also how long you had your crappy phone
345.               I love that you still flirt with me
346.               I love how when we could finally start texting again after basic, how every morning you would send me text messages that were always so sweet and long
347.               I love how you borrowed that Mercedes to come pick me up at the airport
348.               I love how you always keep up to date on the news and current events
349.               I love how you still call me Megan Keller like  you did in high school
350.               I love how great of a father you will be to our kids someday
351.               I love how the few times you have ever been mad enough to leave that I have always followed
352.               I love how the many times I have left you have always followed
353.               I love how I told you that I felt like we were still dating because we were so flirtatious when we could finally talk on the phone and text and then you sent me flowers with the note that said “how’s this for dating?”
354.               I love how you went and bought me a pregnancy test because of how worried I was about it even though I couldn’t have been pregnant
355.               I love that you went with me and bought cupcakes for breakfast
356.               I love all of the times we have gone to red lobster
357.               I love all of the new things I have tried because of you
358.               I love all of the times we have gone to Carl’s Jr for breakfast
359.               I love how when I would have to open you would go to Starbucks and get me hot chocolate
360.               I love our deep conversations
361.               I love how we are both excited to have a family
362.               I love who you as a person are with all of the goods and all of the bads
363.               I love that you are my one and only and my family, we belong together
364.               I love who I am because of you
365.               I love you more than all of these things and I can’t wait for all of the memories and years and forever that we have in our future together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line