Saturday, August 13, 2011

On My Best Girl's Big Day



























Dear Tippy, Tip-Tap, Tip, Slore, Tweeshi, Baby Girl, Jessica,

Tomorrow (today) is your big day! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I am so happy for you and Jacob and how perfect you two fit each other. I love him that he is going to complete you and that you are going to complete him and be so happy. I just thought I would take a little time to write a blog post just for you and some memories of us from our younger and crazy days

Remember when you thought I was a farmer's daughter. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Remember your first date? And the clip you wore and how you wore it to my wedding?
Remember when I first came and asked you if you wanted to sit at my lunch table
Remember when you gave a report on Cannibalism
Remember how we worked together at Cookies and at Information
Remember how we lived together in that hell hole and almost killed each other and our friendship
Remember when we went shopping and the first time you went into Abercrombie with me and how we ran a red light to try to get home in time for our date
Remember when we went to sonic and I dared you to give the server guy your number and you gave it to him on an always sticky note
Remember when I dared you to give your number to our waiter at Texas after a heartbreak
Remember all of the times I gave your number out to random guys
Remember the school we skipped
Remember the mutual we skipped
Remember all of the dates
Remember all of the boys, and boys, and boys, for both of us
Remember the drama
Remember all of the tears and sadness that we both shared
Remember all of the laughs
Remember all of the times I made you pee your pants
Remember me acting like a creepy cat person
Remember all of the dances we went to together with or without dates
Remember your first kiss
Remember all of the drives
Remember all of the ice cream
Remember the time we sang at that young women's thing
Remember all of the shopping
Remember all of the late nights
Remember all of our talks

You know I could go on forever. Thanks for being literally the best friend I have ever had and for being there for me for some of the best times in my life and also for some of the worst times. You have always cried with me and laughed with me when I needed it the most. You know me and I know you and that is something we can both say not many people really can say about either of us. I love you for your passion and your excitement and your smartness and how freaking weird you are and can be. Thanks for being my ebff (eternal best friend forever) I am so glad you came into my life when you did and I know it was because Heavenly Father knew that we would need each other. You are fabulous and I can't wait for the many years ahead of us and for the great things to come for both of us. I know we will go different ways and have different things going on but you will always be my best friend and I will love you for always until we are neighbors like we once said we would be. Tomorrow will be a perfect day just for you and you deserve it more than anyone I know. Thanks for all of the wonderful memories that we have shared and here is to our both being old an married hags. ;) xoxoxoxo

luff luff

Twinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line