Sunday, August 14, 2011

On the past two weekends

So remember how our lives have really only been happening on the weekends since Drew has had to be in Salt Lake every day at 5:00am so we keep the hardcore party hardy part of our lives for Friday Date Night and Saturday Sleep Day and Sunday Get Your Spiritual On. Since I have been trying to be more consistent with blogging I have also been forcing D to take pictures of our life happenings so love em people the boy works to get these shots. Jokes.
Here's what happened we were going to a Family Reunion about an hour and a half away so the day before we decided that we were going to have a power breakfast on the way there. By power breakfast I mean half a dozen specialty cupcakes from this cute shop here in L town called Temptation Cupcake. I'm pleased to inform you overall I ate two, D ate 3 and we accidentally left one in the car during the reunion and it was not edible afterwards. Dang that was worth almost 3 dollars. Aren't they cute though?

Sick I know. BUT this cupcake was actually our very favorite cupcake so I'm glad  I snatched this winner. 

After the reunion we went to my root's stomping ground Preston Id for the  "Famous Preston Night Rodeo" this is us waiting for the pre-rodeo parade outside of my family's tire shop. 

We went with Kels and Bri, and Trev and Dee here are us girls 

Typical. 

The following weekend was our ANNIVERSARY!!! YAY! It was also Kelsey and Brian's big day so we got to celebrate that with them and it was awesome! We were able to go to their sealing in the temple and it was a wonderful reminder of our sealing a year before and also of what a blessing temple marriage is. We are so happy for the new Weller family. This is Drew driving home from the wedding. There is a possibility that he is going to kill me after he sees i've posted this. 

Look at this cutie! This is at their reception where they served Coldstone ice cream  and old fashioned candy. It was awesome. After the reception Drew and I went on an anniversary date and enjoyed our first year of marriage spent together!

Look at these two presh guys. Little B man came over for a while  and let us watch Ponyo and eat nutella sandwiches and play with trucks and cars and anything else that looked interesting. Oh and obviously we drank a LOT of chocky mik

You can tell we're related eh? We are LEGIT
Just a brief update on the past two weekends before this weekend which is soon to come since the Mr. left for a tropical island for a few days so I am trying to keep myself occupied so blogging it is. Loves and hugs and all of that jazz that i'm not going to be having until WEDNESDAY. Good hell. Love though for real


xoxoxoxxoxo


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line