Thursday, March 8, 2012

A really Pointless post

You know what is a strange thing? For boys that you dated to be married/getting married. It probably seems more strange that I am writing this considering that I am married, but I don't really think so. You see, I dated lots and lots of boys but there were a few that swore we were going to get married. I always smiled, and entertained the thought, but I really never believed it. I imagined it, weighed pros and cons for the future, and then didn't think much of it after and sent them on their way (missions, yes priceless I know) What I never really thought through is that they would grow up as I grew up and would get married as well. It is weird because I really always thought they would stay, 17, 19, 20, as I left them, and yet they are now older and getting married or already are married. It is not that I am affected by it in anyway other than I am happy they are happy and it strikes me as odd that I never thought it through that they would get married and grow up too. Strange, but I am glad happiness surrounds all of us, XO M

1 comment:

Drop a Love Line