Sunday, March 11, 2012

I married a good dude and my half birthday

So I realized I never wrote about the celebrations of my half-birthday! I babysat my nephew the day before and my sister and he brought me cupcakes from this adorable little shop here in Logan. Not only that but when I opened the door to my apartment he said "Happy Half Birthday Megan!" (They practiced that one a lot because it was pretty hard to comprehend for him about something like a half-birthday, I will teach him though) Promptly after his mom left he said "Megan, I NEED some cupcakes!" Donzo, that kid is after my own heart, seriously. Drew was gone on my half birthday but brought me home some Juicy Couture perfume, it smells yummy, and My dad also bought me some flowers. So sweet. Most of you are probably thinking, what the heck? Don't these people know half-birthdays aren't real? Well the answer is that yeah, they would all agree with you, but since I don't, they all humor me. It's fabulous! Now let's move on to my young good looking accomplice who also happens to be my boyfriend, best friend, and husband. Last week I came home from work and these roses were on the table. Now, I will admit my sweet dude sends me flowers quite a while when he is gone, but not as much when he is home. I said "what are these for?" His response "I just haven't gotten you some flowers for a while so I saw the flower shoppe and thought I should get some for you." Yep he really is THAT good. They are beautiful. I am a red roses type of girl, (and all other types and colors of flowers girl for that matter) but I love the dark dark red rose. I am spoiled, that I am. Here is another thing though, he has such a good heart, seriously sometimes it amazes me. He was supposed to leave on Saturday morning at 4:00am, but it got changed to Sunday morning, Friday afternoon one of our neighbors across the street knocked on the door, (I was at work) and asked Drew if he could jump her car since our parking spots are right next to each other, he tried and it wouldn't start. He told the girl he thought it was her starter and apparently she started freaking out about money, she would have to get it towed etc etc. Now I don't blame her because yeah the situation was a sucky one, but then Mr. Bongiovi said, well I can try to fix it if you want. Of course she said yes since it was FREE and he told her where to get a starter etc. She also proceeded to tell him that she would be on a date that night with her boyfriend so he could work on it then and he said "I can't tonight, it's date night with my wife" (such a good one!) and told her he would work on it in the morning. So yesterday morning consisted of Drew working on her car for a good 4 hours, replacing her starter, figuring out it wasn't her starter, putting her other starter back in, and going to the auto parts store to test her battery and old starter etc etc. Then he figured out it was her engine, he's good, but he's not quite that good yet, and told her. Bummer for her and a little annoying for me, (I'm a brat ok?) But I was also so proud because he really does have the biggest heart ever. Not to mention I got an awesome awkward moment out of the whole thing, (I super love those) where I was outside and he was outside working on her car and she came out to leave and we met and she proceeded to tell me she was a beautician and can also do waxing so if I ever needed one let her know.....ummmm? Waxing from a girl I've never met who is letting my husband fix her car on our Saturday morning? Probably not my first choice out of her services. But she was nice. Another thing, Mr. Bongiovi turns 21 on the 20th. Yeah it is a pretty big deal at our house. But I am at a loss of what to get him/what to do for him! So seriously give me some ideas! I love birthdays and want to make his day extra, extra special! Hope you have a lovely day, xoxoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line