Friday, February 24, 2012

Funny Friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paVa7ZV7nr4&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TSkboaU3A Guys, YOU HAVE TO WATCH BOTH VIDEOS! Or it's not funny cause you won't understand what I'm talking about, the skit from SNL is one of my favorites, Kristin Wig is so hilarious and I pretend to be several of her characters around here on a regular basis. Mr. and I play this game now, (Yeah, we really are either THAT cool or THAT lame, you decide) but we take turns making up songs and the other one has to sing with them, like two weeks ago though when it was Drew's turn, he starts singing the song from the first video, "Meeeeegggggaaaaaaannnnnn yoouuuuuuu arrrreeeee......." you feel me? But I could sing it right with him and I couldn't figure out how I just knew it, and I thought to myself, he must just sing this one a lot or something? Well Monday night, the night before Mr. had to go to California for the week, we started playing this game in bed and we seriously played it for almost an hour. It was so funny for some reason, mostly because we were both tired and being extra-licious weird and it was awesome. It wasn't until like Wednesday that I saw that commercial and realized THAT was the song we had been singing. Awesome Alert. Seriously I was dying. On another good note! Today is my half birthday!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! AND! D wasn't supposed to get home until TOMORROW but he is coming home TODAY! YESSSSSS!!!! 21.5 is a pretty good half I think. Have a wonderful day! xoxo M

1 comment:

  1. so happy I found your blog. totally following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line