Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Year and a Half!?!

That's right, today me and my love chicken have been married a year and a half. That means if we would have gotten pregnant during our honeymoon we would have a nine month old baby! WOAH! I said that to D last night right before we fell asleep and we both kind of laugh/hyperventilated. But these last 18 months have been some seriously fabulous ones through all of the ups and downs, ins and outs and the adventures that Mr. gets to go on with the Air Force. I love you D. This day is also a big day for two other reasons! Number one, I guest blogged over at The Meaningful Pursuit Amid Aimless Wanderings Go on over and read it, Catherine is doing a 14 days of love blogging spectacular and I am loving it! Seriously, she is such a cool girl and I am so happy she let me be her guest. Number two, tonight at midnight my giveaway closes! That's right only like 15 hours left to enter! GO GO GO GO!! But seriously, I'm really stoked about this giveaway, and then I am announcing it tonight probably around 12:05am and then I will send it off tomorrow! Good luck you lovelies! Have the perfect Sunday, xoxo M

5 comments:

  1. thanks for posting, megan!!! loved it and glad you participated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do the contest, because just visiting your blog is enough of a prize for me. ;) Just wanted to let you know I visit all of the time! I'm going to see your guest post now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amie I love you. Did I mention I can't wait until I get to read your book??? ;) You are so sweet, next time you will have to at least enter :)

      Delete
  3. I know this is late buttttt happy one and a half year anniversary!
    You and your hubs are the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! Your blog is so great! I have been reading/back reading it all week!

      Delete

Drop a Love Line