Sunday, June 19, 2011

On This Weekend......

This weekend was so nice. I actually got a new job, (I've had it for a few weeks but just in case I didn't make the cut......) It is still at the lovely health club but now instead of front desk I am in the billing department. It is much different than front desk but I am really enjoying it. It also has a nice perk of only working Monday through Friday! WHOA! I have worked at least two weekends a month, most of the time just every weekend which has been totally fine cause I love my job, but I forgot how nice it was to be able to just be calm for a few days before the week started all up again. I also really needed some downtime as it was my LAST WEEKEND ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I feel like there are about a million things I need to do so I am glad I started doing some of them. I read a book on Friday. (yeah right everyone is saying, but no I really read the whole book.) I don't know if I would recommend it though, it was "A Reliable Wife" it does have great reviews but considering all reviewists are corrupt.......  It was an interesting plot, I enjoyed how it was written, (although obviously from a man) but I did not enjoy how detached it was. That is my review. Then on Saturday my parents came down to Logan. My lovely sister in law and handsome brother had their second little boy late on Friday and so my parents rushed down to Pocatello to get there and see them. Then because my parents are moving here in a few weeks/months depending on the housing situation they came down and we went to Taco Time (yesssssssss) and looked at some houses. Then I came home and decided it was high time to do some dang homework since I am currently still a full time student. And since i'm a good student I did it for about fifteen minutes and decided I had to go get some ice cream!!! On my way there I knew I had to go to Ross too and came out with some grand things to surprise the Mr. with! Then of course I went to the ice cream place and ordered a Banana Split! YUMMM! The girl asked me if I wanted one peak or two and I said "two but only because it's saturday" and bless her heart she laughed at me and gave me the two peaked deliciousness. The only downside was that I had never had a two peak and have only shared the one peak with my pookey and I didn't realize how big it was, or take into consideration that I had to drive home,

dang.

So here it is. Some of it melted though on the way home the other parts......

Got all over my pants and shirt! And then later into my hair also. 

Here is new sweet baby! Isn't he the cutest little bunny? I can't wait to hold and snugs him,!

That is all for now darlings, and just keep in mind, tomorrow is monday, then tuesday , then wednesday. Then! Then! IT'S THURSDAY! OH JOYOUS DAY!! HOT DAMN  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line