Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All dogs go to Heaven...........

Well it's official. The only two boys I have ever lived with are both gone. Sure the one is coming back, in 16 days, (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!) But my Baby is not. No he did not die but he is in a better place. (sigh). Let me give you a brief run down. With summer school and work I have been leaving the house at 8:30 am every morning and coming home around 7 pm. Yikes for poor Baby Rockstar. He is only 6 months old so still a puppy and needed much more attention. It was a blessing really that Corinne, my parent's neighbor who also happens to do my hair when I go home, (obviously a winner automatically right? ;) Told my mom that her son Olie wanted a small dog and that if for any reason I was going to get rid of Baby Rockstar that they might be interested. Well my mom told me that and I said, "NO! NO, absolutely not I can't get rid of him!! I'll be all alone and I love him! He is my buddy!!" Then I came home two days later and found that he had chewed a hole out of my carpet. The next day it was the wall. And finally it was the cord off of my vacuum. Well at that point in time through my haze of madness I knew Rockstar would have to get a new home or he really would go to heaven....(Just Kiddin) But I knew that he needed kids to play with and grass to run on and time and attention that I just can't give him. So when my parents came down this week after our family gathering, they also took a piece of my heart home with them. I bawled like a baby then. I bawled like a baby telling Drew. And i've bawled like a baby a few times in between. That little piece of fur was my own personal heaven right when I needed him and I'm so glad he is in a loving home getting all of the attention that he needs and deserves. He was the greatest and I miss him very very much. I know now I can for sure never have kids because my mom told me this was how it feels to have kids leave for college. (I CAN'T DO IT I TELL YOU!) Anyway we took (or tried to take) a few pictures on our last night together so enjoy :)

Hoping you no lonelies tonight,


xoxo






Bye Bye Buddy,


M

1 comment:

  1. Megan :( this made me cry. Im such a softie (especially in my 'condition')when it comes to dogs, cause I could never get rid of my baby Athena! :) Im glad you found him a good place! AND soon Drew will be home and he will take your mind of it :) AND you still get to visit baby rockstar when ever you come home to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line