Sunday, June 5, 2011

On Sleep Talking

So here is the thing, I have a really hard time sleeping. I always have and I always will I am sure. Unfortunately it has been getting worse here lately and it makes me grumpy when the mister doesn't want to stay up until an hour before he has to wake up. (CODE RED!!! BAD WIFE ALERT!) Anyway the poor guy has to try to stay up and talk to me after being awake for close to 16 hours or more. Sad. This past week three different times he has fallen asleep while we are talking but he keeps talking in the middle of our conversation and say things like "It's on the left side of the wing!" "Don't tell me I don't know what I'm doing! I do!" "Ugh! They are called gear hooks" "This airplane first originated after world war one" and things like that. Then of course I say, WHAT!?!? Then we go to sleep because I know it it just too far past. Last night on skype however we were chatting and it has to have been my favorite yet. In the middle of our conversation he stops and says,
"well remember when I texted you this afternoon morning? Oh wait I keep getting those times confused? Anyway remember? Then I went into the bathroom with this damn cat!"

 Ummmmm what cat??? He then woke up and I said do you know what you just said, and he said "Yes and I hate it, I don't know what I'm saying" HAHA!  Oh man I laughed really hard about that one. I just had to share because I keep laughing about it this morning. Loves


xox

M

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA! This gave me a good laugh :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line