Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On Being Kissed....

Well Peeps I cannot sleep.
this, my friends, is why I try to avoid countdowns, because otherwise I CANNOT focus on anything else it seems like. Alas I am blogging. Anyway let's get on subject. Recently I have been made known many things that has changed my perspective on life. I have mentioned it seems, on my blog, that life is hard. Marriage is hard. Work is hard. School is hard. BLAH BLAH BLAH WAA WAA WAA right? Like seriously can we give it a rest right?? Anyway I will share with you a few of the things that have made me want to use my energy to focus on other things, one the best nicest girls in the whole world, who I happen to work with, has cancer. When they found it, it was a miracle that they even did, they then went and removed her thyroid and found that she had two other types of cancer that have spread throughout her whole body. She is 21. Throughout the whole thing she has never once complained. She smiles and asks everyone else how they are and actually cares. Another lady who I work with who is kind of like a surrogate older sister for me, found out two weeks ago that she had cervical cancer and had to have an emergency surgery. She was very very lucky but will never be able to have any more children and they had been wanting to quite badly. Instead of being sad she focuses more on how lucky she is to have her two sweet boys who are just perfect for them. There are so many examples like these that I could go on and on about but instead I will tell you this instead. Often it is easy to think that we have things hard regardless of our life situation. And don't get me wrong, we all do. But there are also so many wonderful things that we have in our lives that we can focus on instead of the bad and the sad. Today I am focusing on the fact that in 23 days, I will be able to be kissed. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. by might a add, a dashing young lad. Wonderful. xoxo


Not bad at all.


Sweet dreams,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line