Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just some stuff

Warning this blog post is basically a throw up post. Awesome.

Here is the thing. My life just seems really, really jumbled lately with all of the things that are going on. Jumbled doesn't necessarily mean bad just a lot going on at one time. So to go along with all of that my darlings this post will also just be a jumbled mess :)

Let's start with this:

BLOG HATE.
I KNOW WE ALL DO IT!!
You know how you are reading people's blogs, sometimes your friends, sometimes your family members, and then you know, just the people you stalk who you have never actually met but you know their husband's and children's name and the color of their new couch and how much they love oranges? (isn't technology fab) anyways, then one day they say something and BAM you kind of hate them? Yeah I'm sure that sounds harsh to some of you, but it's still real. I find this happens to me sometimes and it really bugs me. Mostly because the people whose blogs I do read I actually do know and they would normally NEVER EVER say the things they say on their blogs in real life, but they know the messages that they are displaying and who they are directed or about can be read BY THAT PERSON? In my blogging world I normally like to talk about happy things. I discussed this with a friend who also blogs and we both commented on how you know when you are thinking about something to blog about everything seems a little sugary and it is nice to focus on the positive things. Granted I am very sarcastic but knowing me in person that is how I am every single day. All I am saying is don't post hurtful things directed to other people on your blogs. I know that a lot of people feel like their blog is their journal, but the difference is that not every person in cyber space can read your journal and there is a reason for that (thank goodness.) When I say this I mean people that you know read your blog or who you are close enough to that would know it was directed at them right? Getting mad at your professor, the mailman or the person that ran over your foot with a car is acceptable.

(sidenote before the next issue. I feel now that I have stated what I have stated above that several people will have blog hate against me. That is fine but don't post it on your blog if I read it....... or just tell me not to read your blog anymore :)

On the to the next thing. I got another job. I am actually very very excited about it even though it is unexpected of me. I am now a Slumber Parties consultant. Slumber Parties is a company that sell bedroom accessories, lotions etc. To help strengthen relationships. When I went to the party that I attended I was WAY skeptical/planning on leaving early. All of the parties I had heard about or been invited to in Boise were waaaaaay tacky/trashy/disgusting and that is exactly what I was expecting. Instead I showed up and had a blast! Seriously! The consultant was so classy, funny and nice and made all of us comfortable. Also I think it is a great thing! There are so many women who are uncomfortable/scared/hate that aspect of their relationship and I don't want anyone to feel that way. I decided it goes right along with everything I love to do. I like to have fun, I'm pretty funny sometimes, and I love making women feel empowered about themselves! I told my parents and grandparents etc so don't think i'm going wayward or anything because I am not at all! I am just helping build stronger relationships!

Finally for today!

Today was my last official day of classes for this semester!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Then it is just finals!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it is just summer school and working everyday until the middle of July! OH YEAH!! So I called up My cute Grandma Buttars and asked if she would like to meet for a late lunch. She accepted and I drove to Preston to meet her at "The Main Street Grill." We ate and talked for over two hours and it was awesome. I am so blessed to be able to have such strong relationships with my grandparents. It was so nice to be with her and talk because she had been in St. George all winter and I didn't get to go visit this year like I do every year.

Also I have eaten 5 bowels of cinnamon toast crunch (bagged kind) in the past two days. Whoah.

that's all for this thursday peeps.

Loves.


M.


Disclaimer: If I read your blog do not worry that I hate you because by this point i'm sure i've gotten over it....... ;)

Disclaimer 2: By telling about my new job I am not in fact trying to sell myself or my products to you. However if you would like to host a slumber party please get in contact with me cause they are a blast!!
disclaimer in the aforementioned sentence i am however and in fact trying to sell myself and my products to you. so! host! a! par! tay!!


and finally thanks for being fab. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone is scared to comment on this post. But I'm not. You are freaking hilarious. Maybe you should dedicate a post to your hippy headband?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line