Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On: Truth Tuesday

Oh Hey!

I am sure you are thinking, wait a minute, didn't you just do this? Uh yeah I did but that was on a Thursday and was just a practice and I decided I like to do Truth Tuesday so I wanted to do it again. But no I will not also do a Truth Thursday so do not worry. Now to the truths of the day/week/minute

A few quick truths about myself: I put lipstick on every night before I go to bed, no, not because I think it's sexy and no neither does Drew, it is because it moisturizes overnight a lot better. I love Chilie's salsa. Love it. I go and get it from the Chilie's to go. Just a hint, they never give you enough salsa so if you want a decent amount say this "I would also like it in a large container please" (always with a smile) but if you want the right amount then say "Can I please have two containers?" (also with a smile) and they will give it to you! And they don't charge extra!!! WOWZERS! I seriously love it. I also love pomegranets. Love them. I also enjoy eating poms and salsa at the same time. Weird? Yeah it's like salty and sweet and freaking awesome. I also hate wearing socks which is something that I think is kind of, ok really disgusting that I would like to break it. I do always have an extra pair of socks in my purse just in case I am going to go bowling. That is not a joke I used to love bowling in high school and boys thought it was clever to say that we were going to a movie but then surprise me with bowling and I learned quickly that I had to have socks with me even when wearing flips or heels.

I think I am the only person in the universe that did not like the book The Help. I know guys, I know. I'm sorry. I love the concept of the book. I love it. But I just didn't love it. I don't know why either. I know. I know. But I am reading a book now that I think is my most favorite book I have ever read. EVER. And although I don't appear to be a reader, I love reading. I love love love reading. In high school my librarian had me proof read books before he posted them on the shelves. (NERD ALERT) But anyway the book. It is called "The Red Tent." It is actually based on the story in the Bible of Dinah who was raped. It sounds deep and it is. But it also brings up so many fabulous thoughts to your mind. It makes you appreciate so many things, but also what I have liked the most, is how I have viewed my role as a woman. Divine. But also I just want everyone to read it. So someone if you read it please then talk to me about it. Please?

Here is something that is honest. If someone would have told me and Drew when we were juniors in high school that we would be married at the wee age of 19 I would have had an aneurism and D would have thrown himself down a flight of stairs. We are so different. Even now when people from our town find out that we got married a lot of people laugh and assume that either I am now basically a stripper, or Drew is now "no fun." Ah the Contrary. I am only a stripper occasionally and I definitely do not get paid for it. D is also probably the most fun now than he has ever been, and he can remember all of the fun the next day too. (way better than the alternative) I am grateful that I have been blessed with the Husband that I have. It was for a reason and that is certain for both of us. Heavenly Father knew I am certain that I needed someone to listen to me, and to understand me, and to care about me. And he knew Drew needed a stripper....... JK JK JK.

I am very excited that maybe, hopefully, someday I will be out of college and that we will have jobs that pay more and that we don't have to worry about what we are worrying about these days. Oh the joys of being a young married couple who is in college. Yay.

Also I think it is funny and ironic that one of my favorite phrases lately has been "I hate children" and that I was called to be the Primary Presidency Secretary this past Sunday. Somebody has a big sense of humor. Funny.
Sometimes even I think I am the funniest. Ba hahahaha

That is all. That is all. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day!

Loves



M

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try reading that book. That is, after I get the other books on my list read. Eeeek! I'm not going to finish before school starts! And we all know there's not much time to read fun books while going to school.

    I love you! So excited for the rodeo this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line