Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers

Perfect Mom
Cutest ever right?
The Good Advice Mom 
The Silly Mom 



Happy Mom

Fun Mom

Nice Mom 

The Dreamer

The Goof

The Sweet One and Tiny

The Soon To Be 
When Heavenly Father put me on the earth he knew I would need a LOT of mothers in my life. That is why he gave me The perfect mom. Who is my very own and perfect for me.I'm funny because of her, I know how to understand others because of her, I communicate because of her, I love because of her, I care about others because of her, I want to learn because of her, I want to be the best because of her, I prioritize because of her, I have a love of the gospel because of her, basically all of the good things I have are because of her. But, He also knew I could never be exactly like her and that I needed lots of good mom's in my life. Now that I am married to Mr. I also have 2 other fantastic Moms! The Great Advice giver always has good advice for any instance and has the biggest heart that she blessedly passed on to my love bug. The Silly One makes us laugh and always brings good conversations. She listens and cares. Now the other mom's on this page aren't actually my Mom's, but basically. They're my older sisters and so that basically means they are my mom in one way or another and are all good examples to me with their wonderful mothering skills. The Happy Mom has a lot going on at her house. Two little bundles of fun under two years old. Whoa yeah! But she knows exactly what she is doing and is great at having fun and laughing at the things that would really p me off. She is a good example to me of perseverance and living the life you want. The Fun Mom cracks me up. She lets her little man run around naked which is right along with what I think every person should do. She is so sweet and is a good example to me of enjoying every day moments and realizing they are important. The Nice Mom is most like a mom out of my sisters. She really has taken care of me these last few months and I appreciate that so much. She is a good example to me of making things work and of helping people with a good attitude. 

All of these mother help influence me everyday. Each is an example of True Womanhood and they know their divine role. I love all of the mother's in my life and am very very blessed to call them my own and also, to have their example in my life. I hope you all had the very best mother's day ever! Nice One, thank you for letting me spend it with you. Love you all so much. 

xoxo

M.

Ps. Mom especially Happy Mother's Day because I'm still not a mom yet right?? :) HAHAHA!! 

1 comment:

  1. Megan I love this! Moms are so awesome (any moms, not just our own) You are lucky to have so many awesome ones in your life =]] makes life interesting (....in a good way)!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line