Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Identity Page for Media Smarts

I am a Sophomore at Usu. I am planning on majoring in Speech Communication with a minor in Women and Gender Studies. My email address is megan.keller@aggiemail.usu.edu

A physical characteristic that differentiates me from other students in the class would be that I laugh at every joke or implied joke that you say, your T.A.'s say, Steven Colbert says, etc. My best friend and I are taking the class together and we so far enjoy it thoroughly, minus the lame non-responsive robots that are the other students.

Aside from scholastic fun, I enjoy being an ambassador for the university and meeting a lot of potential students, I work at a local gym which is a fantastic and enjoyable job, I love to read, and yes Dr. Cooper I unfortunately am a zombie and do have a subscription to Cosmopolitan. (EEEK!) I like to shop and laugh and watch old TV episodes on Netflix as well. I love salsa from Chile's, pomegranates, stuffed crust pizza, and expensive jewelry. I long for a teacup pig, and would love to go to Thailand, and Italy someday.  

I am from a small-ish town called Kuna (pronounced Q-Nuh) Idaho. It is in the Boise area and it is lovely there. I grew up thinking that cavemen were spelled kavemen until I was probably a junior in high school. It still looks weird to me spelled with a "c." I am pleased to say that Boise has a vast variety of people compared to Logan, and although I do love it here, I have missed the more equal standings of different groups than a vast majority and minority as it is here.

Since becoming a Netflix subscriber through our Wii, my husband and I have turned into T.V. junkies. We both were normally too busy to watch much T.V. but here lately we could give you a lot of details on a plethora of television episodes. I also Facebook and e-mail a lot and that is a large source of where my media intake comes from.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a Love Line