Sunday, January 30, 2011

The quiet noise of being all alone.... 12 days and counting

I have not blogged for quite some time for lack of what to say. But I feel that I should get back on the bandwagon, so away we go..............


About 11 days ago I went to the store. Wal- Mart if you wanted my exact location and this is what I bought

12 dozen roses for myself (which I might add are still on my table dead, but honestly I like dead flowers better than live ones which is very strange)
A huge thing of chocolate milk
An extra- large- king- sized-Kit-Kat-Bar
The newest edition of Glamor Magazine with Angelina on the front
A very large box of tampons
and over-night pads, (charming)

I then walked all over trying to get in line with a cashier that was not a male, I'll be honest I was not ashamed at all, but for the sake of the guy I waited to find a nice lady who would understand.

I then found such lady and proceeded before she could say anything and before she could see what I had in my small basket, to say "I am going through a young-life crisis." And there was not joking in my voice. But then I laughed just a little because I think she thought I was going to do a random act of violence,
I then handed over my soon to be property and she laughed when she saw everything,
again I said "Truly, it is a young-life crisis," and my eyes started getting a little shinier than normal and she smiled and said "well it will get better soon". Bless you nice lady!

I have since been to Wal-Mart 5 times because they are people too!

I also bought a puppy whose name is Baby Rockstar who is the sweetest. In case you did not catch the pun, he is a. my baby, and b. our last name is Bongiovi (Bon-Jovi) hence Baby Rockstar

That is all for now

M

2 comments:

  1. Oh megan how I love you and miss you!!! P.S. We should do lunch sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,

    You are one amazing woman! I hope its ok that I stalk you! Just read over some of your posts and it just endeared me to you. You are so real, and so funny, and so honest and so happy and I love it!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line