Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Exciting things are happening!

Today is an exciting day! We officially will be moving into our new home in June! Let me give you a run down, Drew left three weeks ago, and then the following Monday I went into a house, really loved it, and made an offer.... by myself, and Drew hadn't seen it, then they came back with a counter offer, D came home and said "What the?!?!? We are NOT buying this house!" I was sad, so sad. Then, another house came on the market and Drew and our Realtor/Big Brother/My boss/you get it went and saw it, came back and made an offer. And yeah I hadn't seen it. In fact I didn't see it until TODAY, which also happens to be AFTER, we signed all the papers and paid for the inspections ect. Luckily I went in and was SOLD! Which also happens to be REALLY lucky, considering we BOUGHT it. Whew. Now I'm so excited to move!!!! Exciting thing of my life number two, I am going blonde again. Although that might not be THAT exciting, it is to me! I love changing my hair and trying new things with it since I have no pictures in the recent future so that means I'm going platinum! Last time I was going to go platinum I ended up getting engaged and went back to my regular brown for our wedding and pictures. I'm excited to see how it turns out! This weekend was Mother's day! I love mother's day. I love my Mom and Drew's Mom and Drew's Step Mom! We are lucky to have three very different women who are all so great and have affected our lives in wonderful ways. We love you ladies! But we already told you that this weekend. One thing that was different about this mother's day, was that it was the first time I ever realized how close I am to getting to celebrate the holiday for myself! No that's not an announcement, but this year I was sitting holding my best friend in Logan's baby who turned 2 months old that day. He is darling and smiled at me all during sacrament and there was a very large part of me that slightly wanted a mini-me/drew. Motherhood is one of the most amazing things in the world to me, it amazes me how a baby can transform a woman into a "mother." There is such a transformation, in tenderness, feeling, love, spirituality, and overall as a person. Although the idea of becoming a mom is one of the scariest things I can think of, but also one of the most rewarding and just makes things full circle.Although it is scary, I also feel very humble to think that someday I will be able to raise little me's and d's and to have such a huge impact on their lives. I hope I do ok! So, to all of you to mother's continue being the best you can be, it makes all the difference. The future is looking really good for us right now, a lot of things have been falling into place which we haven't expected and is just working out somehow and we are so grateful that it is. These changes are all getting to be so exciting for us! Hope you had a lovely Mother's day, and a great day today too! xoxo M

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations on the new house! :) I'm excited for you two. I just adorable both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a Love Line